Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Three

The room went into a wild laughing streak when we found out what the ‘gypsy’ told Brian.

“She told you to get a dog?” Val asked, still having a fit.

“What? She said it’d bring good luck. So what you guys think, what kindda dog should I get?” He asked.

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr, what the hell is wrong with you?” Michelle asked, disbelieving the choice that her boyfriend made.

“Just because some old woman asks you to get a dog, you get it but when I ask you to go to the store to buy food supplies, you ignore me?!” She screeched.

“No, baby.” He cooed, sliding his arm around her waist.

“It’s different. Oh, come on. If I get a jackpot, it’s not as if I won’t share it with you. Yours, mine and ours, remember?”

“Yours, mine and ours? What are you, The Brady Bunch?” Megan questioned.

The rest of us laughed as Brian and Michelle glared at her.

“So, Johnny, what’d you get? She asked you to buy an SUV or something?” Geena asked.

“Nah, she just said that I’d have a big split but good will come into it.” He shrugged.

“That was rather… redundant..” Megan commented.

Johnny nodded, “I mean, doesn’t that always happen to me?”

We nodded simultaneously.

Matt’s prediction was that he’d come into some good fortune too. He didn’t specify what, but we guessed he was quite happy about it. Even if he intended to keep it publicly private between him and himself. Or Val, if she screwed him and got him to talk.

Mental image.

Zacky was told that he would have to be ready and stay strong for what was going to happen in the future. Maybe it was the same as Matt’s situation but according to Zack, Mrs Sheridon said that it was something bad. Hopefully not that bad.

“So, Jimmy, Jimbo, my main man, greatest drummer known to mankind… What’d Mrs Sheridon tell you?” Johnny asked, a smirk plastered across his face.

Enter Megan’s snort; here.

“Ohh, this has gotta be something big. Look at how red Megan’s face is.” Val muttered.

The guys pushed on.

“Hey, dude, if you don’t tell us, we’d get the story out of Meg. Like shit, can we have it from the horse’s mouth?” Matt asked.

I rolled my eyes, “Gypsy lady said that I’m gonna get married.” I stated, leaving the last part out.

“Ohh, that is not all that she said. And finally, you agree she’s a gypsy!” Megan smiled.
I flipped her off.

“So, what else did she say, Jimmy?” Zacky asked, pressuring me to give in.

“She said that I’d be married in a year, okay. Leave me alone.”

Silence followed, but I spoke to soon. The scenario of last night with Megan replayed back right here and now. The whole room was laughing their heads off at the recent discovery.

I still don’t find it funny. I mean, what’s so funny about me getting married in a year? That’s fucking..

“You have got-“ Takes a breath, “-to be kidding me.” Johnny spoke.

“Shuddup, midget.” I insulted, glaring daggers at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, I'm gonna update in two days.
Comments?