Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Nine

“So ask her out, it’s not as if you’d loose your life,” Jimmy muttered.

I sighed, “I’m not loosing my life, I’m loosing my face.”

“Dude, you take this too hard. Since when have you actually cared about someone rejecting you?” Brian asked.

I looked at him, “Since I found out that I love her.”

“You love Megan?” Jimmy asked, this time paying more attention.

“Yes.”

“Since when?” He asked, suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes, “Go fuck Sarah.”

“I did,” He smirked, “And I’m just being a good friend. Dude, she’s my best friend, she’s like my sister. I can’t just let my friends fuck around with her.”

Brian interverned, “Come on, man. You gotta have some faith in this guy. Under all those tatoos and wide grin, he’s actually pretty decent.”

Well, I feel better.

“Yeah,” Johnny agreed, “And I don’t think he dares to fuck around with Meg. [None of us do, remember? I mean, she’ll fucking kick our asses so bad, we wouldn’t be able to shit for three months!”

“That actually happened to me,” Matt agreed.

At one moment, I think I’m the dumbest person in the band and the next, poof, I’m the smartest dude known to man.

I shook my head at Matt’s statement.

“Dude, you know me. I’ve never played. Well, okay, I have, but me and Gena, use us as the example. I promise you that I’m gonna make this relationship the best ever for her,” I explained.

Jimmy nodded, “Fine. It’s not like I control her or anything.”

“But if you dare,” He continued, “If you dare break her heart, I’m gonna fucking castrate you with my drum sticks. Slowly.”

“What is up with you people and castrating?” I asked.

Brian laughed, “We like your balls, off.”

“Fucking sick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
another filler.
things would get better, trust me.
Comments?