My Fallen Guardian Angel

The Hammock

Ashley POV
My parents didn’t discover anything about me getting a boyfriend. And it should be like that. If they saw I had had sex with someone and didn’t know that I were together with someone they would know that I were together with a guy. Andy and I haven’t had sex since the first time but then a summer day when I was relaxing in the hammock he just came into the garden. My parents weren’t home so it didn’t matter.
“hi Andy?” I said looking up from my laying position.
“hey Ash” he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him. “how are you?”
“like you don’t know that?” I asked. He did know. We just saw each other yesterday. I mean how much could change over one night?
“I’m asking sweetie” he leaned over me again and kissed my cheek.
I sighed. “you should seriously know but well… I’m fine”
“good” he smiled and sat down the grass next to me. We were silent for a short only enjoying the sunlight hitting us. “what are we gonna do today?” Andy finally asked.
“I don’t know” I told him which was true.
“I thought about if we…” he blushed a little.
“if we what?” I asked.
“if we could have sex again?” he finally said
“I don’t know…” I said nervous “it didn’t really felt right the last time.
“you almost cried” it wasn’t a question. He saw it.
I sighed. I couldn’t lie to him “yes” I said nodding my head.
“we can try with me on top?” he smiled up at me
“okay…” it was gonna be really weird but I were sure it was also gonna feel so much better. “where shall we do it then?” I asked
“how about the hammock? You’re lying there already”
I smiled. Fine for me. I got up of the hammock and started to take my clothes off. Andy got up from his sitting position and did the same. Then I lay down in the hammock again. Andy finished and lay down on top of me. We were now both naked in the garden. Then he started to fuck me. It was so much better than the first time. Because this time it really felt right when he got up in me and fucked me. I smiled and moaned his name and I knew it made him smile.
“you’re so beautiful Ashley.” Andy whispered in my ear
“you too.” I moaned
He laughed softly into my ear “I know”
We fucked a little more and then – sadly – we stopped and he got off of me. I looked up at him and smiled.
“Was that better?” he asked
I nodded and smiled more. He bow down and hugged me tight
“that’s good” he whispered in my ear. It made me smile more.
We got up from the hammock and went to my room.
“do you like music?” he asked.
“very much” I said and smiled big.
He went over to my CDs and looked at them. “can we listen to some of your music?” he asked pulling out a CD.
“Sure” I said and send the CD a quick look. It was something with KISS. One of these CDs I’d anted for many years and when I finally got it I only listened to it once.
Andy turned the music on and for a long time we just sat on my bed and listened to the CD then he took my hand. I looked up at him seeing that he wanted something. “what is it?” I asked and smiled at him.
“have you ever been on a date?” he asked
“once” I said. That was one more thing I won’t think of. Kina got drunk and then she hurt me in every word she let out.
“was that good?” Damn he could see it in my face. I decided to tell the truth.
“not really” I said and sighed sadly.
He pulled our hands up, placed them under my chin and pulled my face up as I looked at him. “what will you say if I invites you on a date?” he asked.
SHIT that was a lie. A guy so beautiful won’t ever think about dating me! It was wrong, a guardian angel dating the human he protects? That would never ever happen. But now that he asked…
“I would say yes” I said knowing what was coming now.
“well then I’ve now invited you on a date” he said and kissed me quick.
“great!” I couldn’t stop smiling. “when?”
“tonight. Before your parents come home! He said! do you know when that is?”
“they’re coming home at 6pm” I told him.
“then we’re leaving at 5pm” he smiled and I did so too. This was gonna be the best date ever. And I just felt so lucky that he choose me to share it with him.