My Fallen Guardian Angel

What Does It Mean?

Andy POV
I was walking out to the car thinking about what love really means. What love is. It is a word who can mean everything but how does it feel? That was some of the questions in my mind. It felt a little wrong in the way Ash and I had sex. But how could we get it better. It felt like I just wanted him but… I couldn’t really find out what was happening to my feelings.
Jinxx came running out of the car “YOU’RE SO STUPID ANDY!” he yelled at me.
“please don’t yell Jinxx” I almost whispered.
He sighed. “it’s gonna break it all Andy. You’re falling in fucking love with that human”
“no I’m not!” I said don’t knowing if it was true or not
He sighed again “Andy I can see the future for fuck sake. I can see what’s gonna happen. It’s gonna turn to more sex, more kisses, and it’s gonna destroy the mission”
Now it was my turn for a sigh “I know what I’m doing. It’s all a part of the plan”
“not that long” he mumbled and walked back inside the car “by the way” he said over his shoulder “a good guy is not leaving his boyfriend alone with the cleaning after sex”
I sighed then I imagined the room clean and made it be clean only with my mind. That was something we could do. Clean with our mind. Sometimes that was a really nice thing to do. And I already knew from Ashley that many teenagers wished that they could just do that.
The window to Ashley’s room opened and he puppet out his head
“why is my room already clean? How did that happened?!?” he yelled down.
I laughed up at him. “magic my dear!” I yelled back and clapped my hands.
He smiled and yelled back “I love you my magic guardian angel!”
I smiled and yelled up at him. “I love you too my little sexy rose!” I looked back and saw Jinxx shake his head, I didn’t need to be a mind reader to know what he was thinking this is just gonna get really really wrong Andy. I’d just told you…
I laughed at him “clam down Jinxx”
Ashley went down and said “what’s wrong with him?”
“we can just turn into some troubles if we’re together. He is scared” I told him.
“Weird guy” Ashley said and I smiled and kissed his lips quickly.
I heard a car come around the corner and looked at it.
“shit my parents!” Ashley almost yelled and looked scared at me. “Andy you better leave.”
I nodded and went into our car, as I looked back I saw Ashley went into the house and close the door behind him.
It was strange. Why was he so scared that his parents should find it out?
“they’re homophobians” CC told me I looked up at him.
“how do you know? I asked.
“Ash was thinking about it a few seconds ago” he told me and I nodded.
Okay so he did knew it… but where from?
“I don’t know” CC’s voice came into my mind.
I jumped. “God CC don’t do that to me. I’m serious my heart didn’t beat for almost 5 seconds!” I almost yelled.
“sorry Andy I just told you what I know. It’s called answering your mind” he told me.
I sighed. “God damn it CC sometimes you have to use your own mind instead of listening to everybody else doing it”
“thank you” he said pouping.
Jake came up to us. “what’s happening?”
“Andy talks shit about my gift” CC said before I could say anything.
“ANDY!” Jake yelled.
“I’m sorry” I whispered in a small voice
“no sorry” Jake said. His voice sounded cold. I looked up at him and he hit my cheek hard.
“STOP!” Jinxx yelled. “Jake I know you like CC and hate when we talks shit about his gift but it’s not okay to hit anybody especially not your friends.”
Jake nodded.
“Andy just because CC reads your mind and it annoys you to dead – and I know the feeling- you don’t have to talk shit about him” Jinxx continued.
I nodded and hung my head.
“and CC just because Andy asks some questions in his mind you don’t have to answer them all the time, it’s kind of annoying” Jinxx ended his talk as CC nodded.
There was peace for now and I continued thinking the biggest question of my mind was. “What does it mean?”