My Fallen Guardian Angel

First Date

Andy’s POV
At 5pm Ash and I left his house going on a date. Jinxx ran out of the bus and stopped us.
“we all know what you’re doing Andy” he said.
“yeah?” I asked.
“it’s not clever Andy do you understand?”
“I do”
“what is it about? What is not clever?” Ashley asked. He won’t ever understand anything.
“yes he will cause you’re gonna tell him. Jinxx can see it!” CC said from the bus.
“what is it you’re gonna tell me?” Ashley asked now fully confused.
“nothing” I lied.
“okay but I’ll turn back to it later” he said. I smiled. Hopefully I could make him forget everything about it.
I took Ashley’s hand and leaded him out on the walk to the middle of the citty. there was only one local restaurant, which wasn’t a restaurant but a Mc Donal. We walked over there and found a table in a corner and sat down.
“what do you want?” I asked him as we looked at the screens.
“just a cheese burger and a coke” he said.
I nodded and went up to order for both of us. I got the food and brought it back to our table. Ashley sat and looked outside the window. I saw a tear fall from his eye and down his cheek. What was wrong with him? I decided to ask.
“Ash? Why are you crying?” I said.
“I’m not crying” he lied.
“you said you had been on a date before. Was that in here too?” as soon as I said it I knew I was right.
“yeah” he nodded and another tear rolled down his cheek.
I stood up, walked around the table and pulled him into a tight hug. “don’t cry sweetie. It’s all okay” I kissed his tears away – which was hard because there came more and they ran and came faster than before – then I walked back to my chair again and sat down.
We started to eat and drink our cokes. And talked about everything. CC got it right. His parents were homophobians. And he had a brother who was kicked out of the family for being gay. Ashley didn’t know that much about his brother’s boyfriend. But just after he said that his brother got kicked out I started to feel bad for him. How could his parents do that to him and his brother? It hit them both now. Especially because Ashley now has turned to be gay. Didn’t his parents care about that?
We finished eating and started to go home as we heard a car behind us. Before I could do or say anything else Ashley pulled me into a bush and placed his finger over his perfect lips.
“what’s going on?” I whispered.
“it’s my parents. I don’t want them to see us together” he whispered back.
I nodded thinking about what he told me when we were eating our dinner.
The car passed and Ashley looked out of the bush as it did. When it had passed he pulled his head back and I saw scare in his face.
“what’s wrong?” I whispered.
“what time is it?” he asked.
I checked the clock. “eh… 8pm. Why?”
“my parents may be really mad at me” he whispered and I pulled him into a tight hug.
“it’s gonna be okay Ashley” I whispered into his ear “I can fix it all”
“you promise?” he asked and I nodded.
We got up from behind the bush and walked the rest of the way Ashley’s house. When we arrived I stayed in the darkness and went over to our car as Ashley walked thought the door, as I got into the car and closed the door behind me, he opened the front door to his house and closed it. A few minutes passed with nothing happening and then I heard shouting voices. A little more time passed. Jinxx got to the front seat and got ready to drive and CC got up next to him. Then Ashley came running outside with a bag over his shoulder and tears running down his cheeks. I went out of the car and hugged him tight.
“baby what’s happened?” I asked