My Fallen Guardian Angel

Discovered

Ashley’s POV
As Andy and I went home from the date I heard a car behind us. I looked back over my shoulder and I saw the car. It was our car. Quickly I grabbed Andy’s arm and dragged him into a bush and I followed.
“what’s going on?” he whispered.
I told him that it was my parents and I won’t let them see us together.
He nodded and I knew that he was thinking about what I’d told him earlier tonight. I heard the car pass and I looked outside the bush to get a hint about what was going on. I saw my mom. and she seemed not just angry but more than that. Oh my fucking God I was really in trouble now. As I pulled my head back and looked at Andy he saw I was scared.
“what’s wrong?” he whispered worried
“what time is it?” it hadn’t felt like we’d been that long on Mc Donals. Maybe my mom was driving home and mad over something at her work but in the other end… maybe it’d passed 1 pm the time when I should be at home and then my mom were out and searching for me.
“eh… 8pm why?” he said. SHIT I were in fucking trouble. What was going on?
“my parents may be really mad at me” I whispered.
He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear “ it’s gonna be okay Ashley. I can fix it all”
“you promise?” I asked and he nodded as a yes.
We went back to my house and I got inside as fast as I could. As I closed the front door behind me my mom and dad came to the hallway with anger in their faces.
“wh-what’s wrong?” I asked scared of all that anger.
“you should know!” my mom almost yelled.
“I don’t…” I said scared.
“after all that we have done for you. After all that we have given you you’re fucking throwing it all out and leaving your life!” she yelled.
Shit! I knew what was coming after this. It was the same way they begun when my brother told us that he was gay.
“you turned out like that. You’re a little evil child” my dad continued.
“b-but how… how d-do you know?” I asked lowly.
“you forgot to clean the hammock” my mom said and her and my dad held the hammock out as I could see all the sperm all over the white fabric. How could I forget that? Usual I knew I would be clever enough to clean after having sex (especially with a guy) but not this time. This time I was stupid enough to forget it.
My dad stepped close to me. “you have five minutes to get your stuff and get your little gay-ass out of this house or I’ll kick you out after beating that gay-shit out of you”
I ran passed them and up to my room and got my stuff in a bag which I carried over my shoulder and then I ran outside and started crying.
Andy opened the door to his car and came over to me and hugged me tight. “baby what’s happening?” he asked.
“we forgot to clean the hammock. They discovered that we had sex… they know I’m gay…” I cried against his shoulder.
“come in here” he told me and pulled me inside the back of his car. Or should I say: The apartment in his car. Jake was sitting alone at the table.
“where’s the other guys?” I asked.
“in the front of the car” Jake replied.
Already? I haven’t seen them move but that was maybe because they knew what was going to happen before I did to myself.
Andy knocked on a window which leaded to the front seats. It opened really fast.
“what?” Jinxx asked looking back at us.
“you are driving?” Andy asked.
“when we know where we’re gonna drive” CC said and him and Jinxx looked at me. It was up to me to find a place to go. I got the idea. “thank you. We can drive over there” CC said and smiled at me. Then the window pulled up again and we started driving.
“where’re we going?” Andy asked.
“to my brother’s house” I told him. “I can get help and a talk about what is gonna happen and maybe I can live there until I find somewhere to live alone” I said.
“okay” Andy said and kissed my lips quickly. I heard Jake sigh annoyed from the table.
“what’s wrong with you” I asked.
“I miss CC” he said and Andy and I started laughing.