My Fallen Guardian Angel

Brothers and Boyfriends

Andy’s POV
We drove the whole way to Ashley’s brother’s house. Ashley told that his brother’s name was Matt. He didn’t know the name of Matt’s boyfriend. It was about midnight before we found the house. When the car stopped Ashley was the first opening the door and ran to the front door.
“Andy, come with me” he begged.
I jumped out of the car and smiled as I followed him. When I came up to him he knocked on the door.
There was dark inside the house but after a short a light turned on and then we herd the lock open and then the door opened. Inside was a man with dark brown hair like Ashley’s mom and blue eyes like his dad. He looked at us and seemed to be a little annoyed.
“your mom and dad will get mad if they discover that you’re here” he said and was about to close the door.
“they’re not my parents anymore.” He said.
“how could that happen?” his brother asked.
Another guy came to the door. He was black with black hair and dark brown eyes. Everything about him was black except his Pajamas. It was white.
“I’m gay” he said and looked down at his feet. And as I looked at him I swear I saw a weak blush on his cheeks. I smiled and took his hand.
“and you’re his boyfriend?” Matt looked at me and pulled his hand out. “nice to meet you. I’m Matt. Ashley’s brother” I already knew all that.
“nice to meet you too Matt” I said and smiled “I’m Andy” I took his hand and he shook mine. I heard steps behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jake stand there.
“we’re driving a little inside the wood” he told me.
“fine” I said smiling at him. Then he went back to the car.
“who was that?” Matt asked.
“some of my friends” I said.
He nodded. “how long have you two been together?” he asked.
“about a month or so” Ashley said now he looked at me. As he saw that I was looking back he looked down at his feet again and blushed.
“don’t look down” I said. I placed a hand under his chin and pulled his head up as he looked at me again. “you’re just hiding your beautiful eyes” I said and kissed him softly.
I saw that he blushed as I pulled away from him again. He looked down and mumbled “I hate to blush…”
“you looks cute when you blush” I told him and smiled.
“you looks cute together” Matt’s boyfriend told us. He didn’t look like a killer. But he actually didn’t knew that he should change to one.
“thanks” Ashley blushed again.
“what’s your name?” I asked.
“my name is Zampo. You can call me Zam” he told us.
“or Shampoo if he annoys you” Matt laughed and kissed Zam’s cheek.
Ash and I laughed
“I’m not a shampoo and I’ve told you too many times” Zam said annoyed.
Ash and I laughed more and Matt joined.
“okay come inside guys we can finish laughing there” Matt laughed and stepped aside and Ash and I got inside the house.
As we came inside Matt closed and locked the door and him, Ash, and I started laughing again.
Soon enough we were told to take the guestroom. Ash and I got up there and got ready for the night. I liked Ashley’s brother, and Zam. And now I was seriously thinking about how I could help it all not to happen. But as Gerard reminded me about earlier in this month
“you have to do your work. You can’t just let the love win”
I nodded to myself. He was right.
Ash and I lay in the same bed and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and smiled. I could also feel his smile in the darkness.
“goodnight” I said and kissed his forehead.
“goodnight” Ashley mumbled into my neck and soon enough we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
last for today :) feel free to leave a coment