My Fallen Guardian Angel

Cheater

Andy’s POV
I left Ashley’s room and felt worse than I’d done for a while. I wouldn’t do this. I couldn’t do this to him. But I had to… no I couldn’t. I had to walk to Matt’s room. I knocked on the door and he opened.
“hey Andy!” he smiled and hugged me, dragged me inside his and Zam’s room and closed the door. Then he pushed me up against the door and started to kiss me. I kissed back for a short and then pushed him away from me.
“no…” I whispered.
“what do you mean?” he asked.
“I mean, no I don’t want you. I don’t wanna cheat on my boyfriend.” I told him.
“break the relationship” he said in a cold and not caring tone.
“don’t you care about your own brother? It’s gonna brake him!” I almost yelled.
“calm down Andy and enjoy this” Matt told me and kissed me again. Then he took all my clothes off and then his own followed. I couldn’t take it. Was I really gonna do this? No. never ever in my life! I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t cheat on Ashley. I just couldn’t.
As Matt tried to kiss me again I pushed him away.
“Andy what’s wrong I thought you wanted me?” he asked. With a hurt look in his face.
“I did but I changed my mind. Ashley is so much better than you. I love him, I don’t love you.” I told him the truth as it was.
“fine” he said and for a short I thought he would let me go… but I was wrong.
Matt threw me at the bed and lay on top of me. Then he started to rape me. I couldn’t help but started moan.
“do you wants it harder?” he hissed in my ear.
“no…” I moaned.
He did it harder and I let a really loud moan escape my lips. And moaned more and more and I couldn’t stop it.
I heard the door open and then I heard two loud screams. I just cried.
“MATT!” they both screamed and I looked up to see Zam and Ashley stand there. I saw sadness in Ashley’s eyes and anger in Zam’s. He looked at Matt, then at me, and then at Ashley, as he looked at Ashley a smile came over his face. A smile I didn’t like.
“MATT GET OFF OF HIM!” Ashley yelled and dragged Matt of me. I sat up and looked sad at Ashley.
“I’m sorry…” I whispered.
“you don’t need to say sorry” he sat down next to me and hugged me tight like I’d just did before. I hugged him back and kissed his forehead. Then I felt a smile on my face. He was the only one who could make me smile like that.
“get dressed Andy and then come to my room. We can leave as soon as you want” Ashley said and leaned his head against my shoulder.
“no you don’t need to leave” Matt said. “I’ll stop doing this… I just thought that Andy wanted me. He doesn’t now I see so I’ll leave you alone in your love” he looked away and I could see the sadness in his face. I looked over at the door and hoped to see Zam… but he was gone.
“where’s Zam?” I asked.
“I guess he left” Ashley whispered. And I nodded to show that I agreed.
“when he’s mad he doesn’t leaves. He just starts to hurt everyone around him” Matt told us and looked at where Zam had been a few minutes ago.
I got dressed and we all started to search for Zam. But he was nowhere. I won’t leave Ashley alone a single second and he seemed to be okay with it. He looked a little scared. Was he scared of Zam? Already? He shouldn’t know what was going to happen.
We were searching for Zam after dinner too and Ash and I were left alone for a short.
“Andy?” he asked softly and carefully.
“yes sweetie?” his soft careful voice made me worry what he was going to say. Or ask me about. Maybe I wasn’t ready for telling him. Maybe I couldn’t…
“what’s going on?” he asked. I had to lie…
“we’re searching for Matt’s boyfriend Zam. Remember?” I told him… it wasn’t a lie. It was just not telling him the truth.
“you know what I mean” he told me.
I sighed and nodded. I had to tell him. I won’t let him die not knowing who he should blame for his death.
“later. When we’re in bed. It’s a very long story” I whispered.
Then Matt came and we couldn’t talk more about that. Nobody of us had found Zam. He thought we had to search more tomorrow. But if I was right then we won’t be more lucky tomorrow than today.