My Fallen Guardian Angel

Ready

Andy’s POV
Frank Iero came back to lead me out of the room. Him and two other guys he called Mikey and Ray started to get me ready for my mission.
“You know you have your power” Frank said as he leaded me down corridor.
I just nodded and followed him.
“Your power is your best weapon. But you can’t live in your power, you can’t hide yourself in your power, and you can’t get food and drink from your power. That’s why we’re gonna give you this.” He leaded me to a room and showed me a car.
It was a small black one. He opened the door and when I looked inside I saw an apartment. I walked inside and looked around. There was everything I needed. A couch, a TV, a small kitchen, a table, two chairs, and then there were two other rooms. One of them might be a bathroom. The other was probably a bedroom. Everything was in nice black and white cullers. And there were some posters of some nice looking bands. It fully matched the style in the small apartment.
“that’s where you have to live, get around and here you always have food” Frank said smiling.
I got out of the apartment and nodded. “that place is amazing” I said.
Frank just smiled more. “we may give you some clothes you can wear on Earth. Mikey can help you find them, and Ray will read the most important things for you about Earth” he said and his friends ran away to find what they needed.
Ray came back with a few papers and started to read them for me. I listened as Mikey came back and told me to get out of my clothes. He gave me some other clothes and told me to take them on. I looked at the clothes. It was a black t-shirt with some white text on it. I pulled it on and then did the same to the black jeans I got. I got some black shoes too and jumped in them.
Frank looked at me. “are you ready?” he asked.
I nodded and smiled.
“okay get in the car. By the way your friends are keeping an eye on you when you’re on Earth” he told me as I sat on the car.
I just nodded again. “okay it’s gonna be nice to see them sometimes” I said.
Frank smiled back. “I know” he said.
“now drive” Ray told me.
I nodded and started the car.
They all looked at me as I drove out of our little piece of heaven and down to earth. I ended on a road and saw a red car drive against me and past me. In the car sat a man and a woman. They both looked a little like the guy from the TV screen from Gerard’s hall. But they were both too old for being that. I chose to look at the road instead of look after them. I hoped that I was driving the right way. I saw a small town came up far away from me. It looked really beautiful in the sunlight. The sky was getting darker and darker around the small town and I looked at it. It seemed to rain pretty soon.
I arrived to the town and started to look for a place where the guy I needed was. I found a small white house in the other end of the town. It felt like the right house.
I looked up at it. A guy with black hair and brown eyes looked out at the window at the dark sky. He looked a little scared. I knew him.
It was the guy from the TV. He had the same black hair, the same chocolate brown eyes, the same pale skin, he was skinny, and he looked so beautiful. Easy to know by his looking. His eyes were full of fear.
I wanted to get a better look at him and suddenly I looked straight into his eyes. Oh my god I nearly died of that shock. He couldn’t see me. I knew it was the car that hided me.
“I hate this…” he mumbled and then he left the window and the room.
I didn’t saw where he was going. But I knew he was still in the house and he still couldn’t see me. I was glad about that. Then I could look at him as much as I wanted but not get discovered by him.
A screen in the car started to light in a blue color. I looked over at it and then I saw Gerard’s face come up at it.
“Andy?” he said.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Try to get some contact to him. Trick him. That’s the best way to make him get the contact back to his brother. And get a good plan” he smiled.
“I will” I nodded and he smiled.
“that’s good” he said and then turned off his screen.
So I needed to take the contact to that guy, okay that was gonna be fun. I smiled as I got out of the car and up in the back. It was time to get ready to sleep. I already had a plan for tomorrow to get contact to him. I smiled to myself as I fell asleep.