Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

i wouldn’t have done, if i knew

“Hey, me and Taylor were talking and it’d be great if we-”

“Niall, let’s go,” Sam interrupted him, pulling on his sweater. She turned him around, walking away from the confused blonde. Looking back at Taylor, with a forced smile, Sam remembered something. “Nice to meet you, by the way!”

“You too,” Taylor said slowly, watching Harry come to her side again. She looped her arms through his, staring at Harry with a small frown on her face. Niall and Sam fled, leaving them lonely again.

“Where are they going? Niall and I were talking about how all of us could catch lunch together.”

“Sam has something with her grandmother,” Harry lied, taking a small glance at Sam leading Niall out of the entrance. Harry bit down on his bottom lip, trying to walk in the opposite direction as Niall and Sam.

“With Niall?” Taylor questioned softly, raising an eyebrow of hers.

“Niall’s her ride,” Harry spoke slowly. He couldn’t believe how easy it is to lie like that. It was nothing he was proud of, but he felt like he had to at the moment. He sighed, “Listen, my mum called and she needs me back at the flat, is that alright if I take a rain check on our dinner tonight?”

“Sure, it’s fine,” she nodded. Taylor huffed, feeling like Harry was somewhere else. His mind was surely on something else.

Taylor coughed, feeling her eyes drop to the cement infested with chewed up gum. “Do you and Sam… is there anything going on between you two I should know about?”

Harry squinted at the ground, was there still something going on between him and Sam? Of course not, Sam wanted to forget about Harry. She wanted nothing to deal with him. She moved on. She even had the nerve to be with his best mate. That was how she dealt with things.

“Earth to Harry?” Taylor spoke up, clearing his mind. She was slightly annoyed with the fact that he wasn’t fully paying attention to their conversation.

Taylor liked Sam, to be in all ears. She had nothing against her. But there was something about the way Harry and her spoke together. They were impacted with each other, something her and Harry could never be. The way they moved, moving like magnets, following each other moves, made her furious. She knew Harry and Sam where friends, that news was everywhere, of course Taylor did. She just didn’t understand why it was Sam. Why Harry have a small fling with a nobody on a small trip to London? What was exactly special about Sam to Harry?

“We did have something,” he shook his head, his eyes slowly loosing its vision. He heard her gasp faintly, holding that same look in her eyes like before. She let go of his arm, taking a good look at him.

Harry swallowed, “I just don’t know if it was really something special.”

“You two were just friends, right?” Taylor murmured, hoping he’d agree. She started to play with her finger nails, tip-toeing slightly side to side. She blinked a few times, wanting Harry to get on with it.

“I’m not sure exactly.” Harry wrinkled his nose, looking at Taylor with a small frown. “I really thought it was something special. She was different for sure. I was sure she’d be the one because she didn’t treat me like a pop star or that one guy from One Direction. We bickered, and I liked it whenever she was mad at me. Sam knew how to be herself around me. That’s why I liked her so much.”

“But why her?” Taylor rushed, without thinking about what she was going to say.

“Sam was different.” Harry half-smiled, looking at Taylor directly this time, making it fade slowly. He was flushing, making Taylor a little bit jumpy.

“Are you breaking up with me?”

“We were never together.” He snapped, flaring his nostrils.

Taylor furrowed, taking a step away from Harry. Harry narrowed his eyes, holding his breath before he let it all out again.

“Remember, this is all for both our managements. Don’t try to make it into something ugly.”

Image


“Why’d you do that?” Niall asked softly, walking up to the flat door, holding the small key that opened their home. “Why’d you run off when we were about to eat lunch with them?”

“Simple, I don’t want to see either of their faces.”

Niall gave her a what the hell look before they both walked in. He grabbed a Pepsi from the refrigerator, offering if Sam wanted one as well. He sat on stainless loveseat, making Sam do the same next to him.

“Where is Zayn?” Sam wondered. “And Liam and Louis?”

“Shopping for more food.” Niall showed off a wide grin, surfacing his year old braces. He slurped down his pop and wrapped his thick arm around her stiff shoulders.

“And Anne?”

“Not too sure. She’s probably asleep in her room.”

Sam sighed anxiously, taking a small glance at the door. Any minute, she’d leave and never come back. She tilted her head to the side, remembering the face Harry made when he saw her with Niall. It was crap to do that. Going through all that trouble!

Niall placed a small behind her back, rubbing it slowly. “I know you don’t feel that way about Harry. Accept it.”

“Trust me, my Harry feelings washed away the minute I knew it was over,” Sam sneered, looking at her crossed legs. She hated the fact Niall knew she was lying. She hated the whole situation.

The door knob jiggled, making the two jump bleakly. Sam let her eyes from the door drop as the devil walked in. Harry’s face was pink, making him look like his had just finished yelling at someone. His eyes were red and deep: he hadn’t have enough sleep for ages. His hair was greasy, and his fingers were slightly twitching.

“Oh, you two,” Harry scoffed, walking in through the wooden doors. He stripped off his jacket harshly, rushing a hard hand through his hair. He mumbled in a low voice, “Great. Just what I needed.”

Niall sighed, dropping his hand from Sam’s shoulders. Sam rolled her eyes, walking over to the door. She side-stepped Harry and huffed. Sam looked up at him, then back down to her shoes. She flushed, even without her knowing it.

“Where are you going?” Niall sighed, standing up. “You just got here, love.”

“I don’t think I’m welcomed here.”

“Nonsense.” Niall tried, frowning at Harry.

“She could be right, you know,” Harry growled, looking directly at Niall. “And what gives you the right to call her love?”

“He can call me whatever he wants. I’m no longer your girlfri-”

“You have got to be kidding me. You and Niall?! You can't be seri-”

Niall set his jaw, “Enough, both of you. You two are going to talk about your problems together, you like it or not. You both are acting like dumb teenagers who think the world revolves around just them. Think, my goodness, think. Have a brain, will ya’.”
♠ ♠ ♠
LET ME KISS YOU.
Image
Image
Image Image Image
Image Image


Please comment on what you thought about this chapter. I hope you liked it, me trying to make it longish. :) Now that is over, I’d like to say thank you for the subs, comments and recs! I love you all, seriously. Thank you. :)