Perky, Cheesy and Damn Irresistible

hired to fall in love

“We are in a fucking circle, I swear it.”

“Swearing is a turn-off for me,” Harry breathed, narrowing his eyes at Sam, towering over her.

His curls were pushed out of his eyes, making his hands stiff next to his sides. Harry kept his distance from Sam, but only trying to come closer to her with small steps.

“This is stupid.” Sam sat on the sofa, crossing her arms near her chest. The pounding of it didn’t help much, feeling it ready to explode out of her. She pouted, landing her eyes on the floor, hoping Harry wouldn’t see how much he was killing her with his death stares.

“This is never going to make things better,” Sam raised her voice, loud enough for Niall to hear in another room. “We will never work.”

Niall peeked his head in, watching Harry gawky hover over Sam with a small frown on his face. He switched his glance from Harry to Sam, watching her think harshly to herself. She tried to isolate herself from Harry, but there was obviously something holding her back from permanently getting away from Harry.

“Both of you, shut your arses and make up. If you don’t, Sam will be forced to sleep with Harry.”

What?” Sam and Harry shirked, feeling Niall was over doing it.

Niall’s laugh slipped, making himself swirl with enjoyment. He punded his palm against the wall, meeting both of their eyes. “I meant Sam has to spend the night with Harry. If you two aren’t going to be nice, so won’t I.”

“I am not agreeing to that,” Sam sneered.

“No choice,” Niall answered calming. “I spoke to your grand about it and she said if anything, you may spend the night here. Your hands are tied, Sam.”

Sam huffed, cursing to herself slightly. She hated the fact Niall was getting himself involved in this whole thing. He was getting on her nerves little by little.

Harry stayed quiet, tightening his jaw as Niall left back into his room. Niall couldn’t be serious about his little compromise. After all, Niall was just a clown trying to help with a relationship problem.

Sam’s eyes darted across the room, trying to hold back a conversation with this monster. She held her breath, not wanting to inhale that expensive scent Harry was known for. She grew to hate it, knowing it’d bring back painful memories of her and Harry.

Harry was never better. He knew Sam would never give in to this. Might as well start if she wasn’t going to say anything.

“I didn’t intend to make you think that I was hurting you in any way,” Harry started quickly. His head dropped, making his curls flatter. He sounded honest. “I just don’t understand why you and Niall…?”

Harry trailed off, making a small dent with his eyebrows. He felt like he had just beaten himself up. The guilt.

“Niall and I – ”

“Taylor is just a prop,” Harry interrupted. He kneed down next to the arm rest, resting a hand on it. “I promise nothing was happening between us,” he rushed, wrinkling his nose.

“Harry.”

“I went too far, I know.”

“Will you let me finish a sentence?” Sam eyes sparkled with annoyance. She finally looked at Harry, hurt, looking away from her gaze. Sam clicked her tongue, darting out of her chapped lips.

Harry nodded before Sam spoke again.

“Niall and I weren’t… aren’t together.” She started to play with the heels of her shoes, tapping as she continued to whispered. “Nothing was happening.”

“Then why’d you two go to the zoo together?” Harry questioned, raising his eyes at her.

“He didn’t like seeing me mop around over you.” Sam tried to shrug, making it sound like no big deal. She and Harry knew her eyes told him she was crumbling. She pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes before she spoke again. She sighed, “Niall actually cared that I was aching.”

“I did too,” Harry tried, leaning slightly forward.

Sam shook her head and frowned, “All you cared about was your mental album and fame!”

“It’s my job!”

“You know the rest of your band tried to help me. All you did was hook-up with Taylor and acted like I no longer existed.”

“You were the only one I was thinking about,” Harry whispered, trying to calm down his breathing and voice. His voice was more rigid, almost cracking.

“And were did you get that quote from?” Sam sneered, watching Harry silence himself down.

Harry rushed his sweaty hand through his messy curls, not caring how it was right at the moment. He obviously knew Niall was listening, holding himself back from coming back out in the living room. Harry puffed, watching Sam sigh softly.

“Just tell me you don’t love me,” he spit.

Sam crushed her eyebrows together, tightening her jaw. “You know I can’t do that,” she answered lowly, still eyes on the ground.

“Why not?” Harry pleaded. His green pupils were staring straight at Sam, memorizing her mind. His tongue slipped out, moving to around his lips. “Look me in the eye and say it. With that, I will leave you alone.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Say it.”

Sam took in a deep breath, finally catching Harry’s direct attention. “Harry, I’d be lying if I say that.”

“Please.”

“Harry look, I’m not was I seem.” Sam whispered.

“You’re loosing it,” Harry said lightly.

Sam stood up, feeling a small tear drop fall down to her flushed cheeks. She started to hiccup, sniffing as she breathed. Her vision was getting blurry, her palms were starting to shake. Sam, stumbling on her two feet, made it towards the door. She gripped onto her jacket, only noticing Harry was next to her.

He was too close.

“What are you talking about?” Harry said softly, making a chill go down her back.

Before Sam walked out, she noticed she took Harry’s jacket. The scent was rushing through her nostrils, making her skin burn. Her eyes were fuzzy, making Harry only a blob figure.

“Harry I’m a journalist,” she yelled down the hall.

Harry tried to focus on Sam, making him pass out. His knees were starting to give on him, something he wanted at the moment.

“What?” he barely made out, side-stepping himself.

Sam stopped, pressing her hands to her eyes. He had to know.

“I was hired to fall in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize this was a slight filler. I promise the next one will be better! So please comment so I know if you want the next one. ;)

Any who, THEY ARE IN JAPAN.
Image Image
Wan Deirekushon ga suki desu! (I like One Direction) c: