Status: Active

Blue Moon

Two Times

Two Times

Twice now I’ve been called Jenny. I have lived here for two days and no one seems to be able to tell me who this Jenny person is. I was coming back from getting my class schedule and some random girl called me Jenny. I just don’t understand, I mean, I must look like her or something? I decided it was a good idea to see if Jasmine new anything at all. In my two days here I have come to really like Jasmine, she reminds me a lot of my friend Dayna back home. She is really outgoing and funny. She knows how to make anything funny or entertaining. She is a really successful model and that’s how they afford such nice things but she’s going to school part time for interior design to make sure she has a fall back career.

I left my room and knocked on Jasmine's door. She opened it with a smile and invited me in. I walked in and sat at the end over her bed.

“What’s up?” she asked me. I decided to tell her the whole story of Ariel calling me Jenny and her sudden mood changes.

“That’s really strange,” she told me “my sister has dated a lot of girls but none of them were named Jenny or Jennifer and the girls she has dated have not been special enough for her to get upset with them or the mention of them,” she said. Her chin was rested on her hands and she looked just as confused as I did.

“Wait, she’s gay?” I asked her, a little surprised. I had never met lesbians before. There was a gay couple in my town, but because I lived around a bunch of religious Catholics, no one really disclose their sexuality with others.

“Yeah, does that bother you?” she asked me getting a little defensive.

“No no not at all,” I hurriedly told her. “I’ve just never met someone who is lesbian before,” I told her. Just then there was a knock on the door and I tensed up hoping Ariel wasn’t listening to our conversations.

“Jazzy, I made a salad and I’m about to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love,” she said through the door. “I don’t know where what’s-her-name went but I guess she can watch it with us too,” she said before saying bye and walking away. Jasmine and I decided to walk downstairs and join her. I went to the kitchen to make myself some salad and then went back to the living room. Jasmine was sitting in the chair so I went to go sit next to Ariel on the couch.

“I would rather you not sit here,” she said to me rather rudely then pressed play on the DVD player.

“Ariel,” Jasmine said. “Why are you being such a bitch?” She added.

“I just don’t want her sitting next to me!” Ariel told her sister. At that point I was feeling really uncomfortable and was about to just head up stairs when Jasmine interjected.

“Sara, you can sit here,” Jasmine told me then got up and sat next to her sister. I sat down in the chair not looking at Ariel. I just don’t understand what is up her ass, I have done nothing wrong to her for her to act this way and from what Jasmine has told me she’s really sweet, especially to women, but for some reason she just does not like me.

The movie started but I wasn’t really paying attention to what was going on, something about a divorce and a little boy masturbating and in love with some teenager. My mind was wondering to my last boyfriend Derik. When I moved here for college we were going to try a long distance relationship since he only lived 2 hours away but then I found out he was cheating on me with this dumb blond bimbo named Nicole. I found out the most stereotypical way too, underwear that was not mine in his laundry. I was really in love with him, I really thought he was that special guy but honestly, every guy I have dated has been nothing but an ass. I should become asexual; seriously, there is no one in this damn universe for me. Hell, I can’t even get along with my roommate. I was starting to feel upset again.

Two years back I dated someone who was emotionally abusive and fat. Dating Derik really did help; he made me feel like a princess, like I was a human being again (my therapist helped in that area as well). The problem is with him cheating on me, all those feelings came festering back up. I just feel like I’m not right for anyone I am only a disappointment.

“Sara?” Jasmine asked. I snapped out of my thoughts to find both twins staring at me.

“Huh, what’s up?” I responded. I wasn’t sure if they had been talking to me for long but Jasmine looked concerned.

“You’re tearing up and you look really lost and vacant like you’re not really there,” Jasmine told me

“I’m sorry,” I apologized then got up. “I’m just going to go up to my room,” I added as I went towards the stairs. This has happened a lot after my ex but I thought I was past this. I went to my bedroom and sat on my bed, closed my eyes and breathed. I am better than I think I am and I just need to believe in myself. At least that’s what a paid doctor says to me every time I see him.

I turned on my Ipod to my Sleep playlist and got under the covers and closed my eyes. Getting lost in my dream world. I tried to forget all my problems.

My door opened slightly and I opened my eyes and to my surprise it was Ariel.

“I’m sorry for the way I have been treating you,” she told me. Then without asking she slid into my small twin and wrapped her arms around my waist. “You didn’t do anything to deserve it,” she added then brushed the hair from my eyes and kissed me on the forehead. I was stunned about this gesture, why she was in my bed or my room for the matter. She than leaned closer then she already was and kissed me. But the crazy thing is, I kissed back and I liked it. A lot.

There was a knock on my door and I opened my eyes. It was a dream? Why am I having dreams like this. I don’t like girls and if I did it defiantly be Ariel, she hates me.

“Come in,” I said and watched as the door opened yet again, to my surprise, Ariel.

“You left your phone downstairs,” she told me as she tossed it on my bed. I looked at her then thanked her.

“Whatever,” she told me before closing my door. I plugged in my phone and for the second time I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments and subscribers so far! you guys are awesome!
Angel marie