Status: Active

Blue Moon

Three Roses

These dreams are recurring and I’m just so bewildered, I mean there are so many things wrong with the dreams I’m having of Ariel. I’m not gay and if I was I think I would like the nicer of the two twins, I mean come on, Ariel is horrific. I mean sure she’s pretty and she has legs that any women would die for and her complexion is perfect… The point is she’s so nasty to me and that’s such a turn off, yet I have had three different variations of the same dream.

She is always so sweet to me, she holds me and kisses me and her hands are so soft. I need to talk to someone about this but it had only been three days and I haven’t started school and met new people so it’s only Jasmine and Ariel.

Just then Jasmine walked in and sat on the couch. I was watching “Americas Next Top Model” so I always thought it ironic when Jasmine watched it with me.

“What’s going on sweetheart,” she asked me while sitting on the couch beside me. “You seem bothered by something, Ariel isn’t bothering you too much is she?” she asked me. I contemplated how to answer this question. Ariel isn’t doing anything too horrible besides the snarky comments, but she inhabits my dreams and that bothers me.

“Well no, she’s not bothering me but I have been having these dreams that are bothering me,” I began. “They just take me out of my comfort zone and I have a strong belief that dreams mean something about your mind and emotions,” I finished.

“What kind of dreams?” she asked me.

“I have been having these dreams about girls,” I told her then looked for her reaction. She looked like her normal self so I continued. “I keep having dreams of touching and kissing a girl and liking it and I just don’t understand, I have never had dreams like these in my life or feeling towards girls,” I finished.

“Well I have an idea but I don’t know how fond of it you will be,” she told me. When something is bothering me I try to fix it by trying something out, in your case try dating a girl,” she told me and waited for my reaction. It is a good idea and makes sense but I can’t tell her there about Ariel and I can’t just go on a date with her either. This is a predicament because I don’t want to deny her advice altogether because she always knows what she’s talking about but she doesn’t know what I’m talking about completely.

“I suppose I could do that,” I told her.

“Really!” she exclaimed “then let’s get dressed I bet you I can find you a date with in the hour,” she told me. I was amazed with the amounts of people she knew. “Wait, what kind of girls are you into?” she asked me.

“God, I have no idea I have never dated a girl or even thought about dating one before,’’ I answered

“Well, what did the girl in your dreams look like?” she asked me. Without skipping a beat I began to describe Ariel but I quickly saved it by telling Jasmine her eyes were green not blue and her hair is blonde not black. “I have someone in mind for you already!” she said and ran up to her room. I turned off the T.V and went to my own room to get dressed.

I was nervous and not sure what to put on. I haven’t gone on a date in months and the fact that was a girl made me a little nervous as well. I mean isn’t it misleading if I’m straight or will Jasmine tell her why we are having this date to begin with.

I decided to put on some dark blue high wasted jean shorts and a red button up top that I tucked into the shorts. I was in a pin up mood so I put my orangey read dreads into a bun and put on a red head band. I started on my makeup when there was a knock on my door. Jasmine came in with a smile on her face.

“So I talked to one of my friends and she happens to be bored and lonely tonight and she would be happy to take you out tonight.” She told me. “don’t worry though, I told her the gist of what’s going on, she knows your straight just want to try this out to see if you’re really into girls or not,” she said. What if I really was into girls? I can’t be I would know if I was. I think I just want Ariel to like me so much and I’m a little sexually deprived and all of that is affecting my dream.

“She will be here in 30 minutes so take your time,” She said. “She is going to love what you’re wearing, she likes legs and boobs and you have both!” she said and then left. Boobs, I hope she doesn’t think I’m going to explore sex with her. I thought this was a harmless date, I guess if the time comes I will have to figure something out. I finished applying my makeup, grabbed my purse and walked into the hall. Just then the doorbell rang. I descended the stairs to answer the door but jasmine beat me to it.

“SADI!’ Jasmine yelled and hugged her. I took this time to give her a once over and the results are that she is absolutely stunning she has really short blonde hair and green eyes just how I describes, Jasmine was good.

“Hey Sadi I didn’t know you were coming over here,” Ariel said from the couch and my heart skipped a beat. There friends I don’t stand a chance if there close friends because she will probably dislike me for whatever reason Ariel does. I stood there mid stair afraid to come down.

“I’m going to take Sara on a date,” the smooth voice of Sadie said.

“Ewe, why, are you getting desperate?” Ariel said. “She’s a bitch I don’t see why you would want to,” she added. I bit my lip and felt my eyes water a little and was about to start going up stairs when I heard Jasmine.

“Ariel seriously shut the fuck up and Sara I see you, come down,” Jasmine said. I was spotted! There is no turning back now. I walked down the stairs trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

“Well Ariel, I guess I will see for myself how bitchy she is,” she said then handed me three roses. One was yellow, another Red and the last one pink.

I smiled at her and thanked her.

“Do you know what all the colors mean?” she asked me. I shook my head no. “She’s quite,” she told Jasmine then took my hand. “I hope you’re hungry,” and with that she said bye to Jasmine and Ariel and we walked out. As soon as the door closed I could hear Jasmine yelling at Ariel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I've had a busy week!
Thank you for all the comments!
They always encourage me to write another chapter as soon as I can!

Angel Marie