Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Sunday morning rain is falling

I just gazing at him. Mouth open but no words came out.
"I... I.. I just trust you.." I looked down at the floor and fumbled with my fingers.
"C'mon, you need some sleep" He put an arm around my waist guiding me back up the stairs. Once we reached his apartment I sat on the sofa with Liam facing me.
"You know.. He's gonna ask you what happend? I mean.. your face?" I shrugged,
"and the rest of it.." I mumbled under my breath but he must of heard me.
"what do you mean?" I didn't respond I just took off my hoodie and pulled up my leggings. He didn't say anything he just waited for me to pull my clothes back on then wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I placed my head into his neck as he rocked me gently back and fourth playing with my hair and slowly I fell asleep.

The light of the morning awoke me. My eyelids fluttered open to be greeted by an unfamiliar room. I sat up as last night came back to me. I looked to my side expecting to see Liam there. I frowned as his presence wasn't there. I got up silently letting the sheets fall back towards the bed. I inspected my appearance in the mirror, I seemed to look worse than what I did last night. The bruising have really come out... my arms were the worst. I put my hoodie back on and began to walk out of the room hoping for the living room to appear. I heard mumbles from the room ahead and assumed Liam was watching TV. I opened the door,
"Morning Lee, Just wanted to.." I looked at the two boys staring back at me. Well this... this didn't look good.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Innocent 'Daddy Direction' has slept with his band mates best mate.. well this is interesting.." The smirk on Harry's face said it all.. I was at a loss for words, I didn't know what to say at all.. I just stared at Harry's face.
"We didn't sleep together." My eyes darted to the owner of the gruff voice.
"Infact we didn't do anything together except talk" Liam applied his own tiny smirk to his face and sipped his coffee.
"Then why's she here, walking out of your bedroom?" I my eyes darted from Harry to Liam.
"I came early in the morning to ask him for advice on my family.. that was all" I put on the best convincing smile I could manage. Harry's face softened. He'd bought it.
"Oh sorry.. y'know.. for assuming.."
"It's fine" Liam interrupted once more. I smile at him, not wanting to get any closer to Harry in case he actually paid attention to the cuts and bruises on her face.
"Well I best be off, remember rehearsals at 1 Lee, Cya Nina!" I waved as he walked out of the door. As I saw Harry drive away I walked over to Liam an wrapped my arms around his waist and he returned the hug.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome" I could hear the smile in his voice.
"So NeeNaw? How are you gonna cover up for rehearsal?"
"Oh shit yeah.. I forgot I promised Niall..I'm good with Makeup don't worry, I best go and get ready.." I released myself from Liam and walked slowly towards to the door, I wasn't dropping hints but I hesitated as I realized how much i really didn't want to go home alone.
"Do you want me to come with you? I mean I'm ready so...?" I silently breathed in relief. I turned on my heel to face him.
"Thank you..Again" He walked forward and opened the door for me,
"C'mon! We'll do it together!" He beamed as he ushered me out the door causing a smile to emerge on my lips for the first time since the other night.
♠ ♠ ♠
N'AWWH CUTE LIAM!;D
I'm sorry I keep updating dead late.. BUT NOW! i'm going to make Monday my update night.. lets see how long this lasts;) Since I have no commitments on Mondays I'm going to try it:)
I love you guys for sticking with me and this Story:')
Please Comment and tell me what you think?:)
Recommend and Subscribe?:')
Love,
-April:')