Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Mirage

my head spun around and vision become a little blurry. I took deep breaths of the cool English air. My phone kept buzzing with the name Joe flashing on the screen. I ignored it the best I could until finally I caved.
"What do you want?"
"Where are you? I want to talk... please?" I didn't respond and all the memories flashed back into my head.
"Fine." I told him where I was and told him to meet me here, this way, the boys were only a few steps away. I hung up the phone and took another deep breath through my nose and closed my eyes as I tilted my head back. This would be a good time for the ground to swallow me up. I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't hear the sound of Louis opening the door and stand next to me. I looked in his direction and smiled a genuine smile.
"You alright?" I asked him then returned to look at the ground,
"I think I should be the one to ask you that question Nina" I looked up at him, puzzled. A half smile graced his lips.
"What d'ya mean?"
"C'mon, I may be the joker of the group, but I'm most observant. The bruises? And Harry's parading around telling all of us that you spent the night at Liams.. What's going on?"
"I fell down the stairs Louis, Then I stopped at Liams because I had an argument with Joe, that's all, Nothing to worry about." I touched my finger to his nose whilst giving him a smile. He smiled back,
"As long as you're ok!" I smiled then nodded slightly. He opened his arms for me knowing that I couldn't resist a hug. He pulled me in and wrapped his arms tight around my waist. I instantly buried my head head into the crook of his neck and let my arms fall loosely around him. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes and for a moment forgot it all. For a second, Louis pulled me away and kissed my cheek then whispered into my ear,
"I'll always be here for you, yeah?" I nodded then we returned to our previous position. It was silent except for the sounds of cars and the wind.
"Nina... What are you doing?" My head snapped up and my arms pushed Louis away all too quickly. Louis looked confused until he looked up and his eyes met Joe's.
"Who's this prick?"
"Excuse me mate, but last I heard you two didn't end on good terms, dickhead."
"Hey!" I interrupted Louis, "Joe, Louis isn't a prick okay? He's here for me, unlike some people. Louis, Go back inside, I'll be back in a minute." He nodded and took a glance at Joe before walking back into the building.
"Look, Babe-"
"I'm not your 'babe' okay? Now what do you want?"
♠ ♠ ♠
It was cute.
Until Joe came along
DUN DUN DUN
You'll probably get one tomorrow:)
The reason I didn't last Monday is because I had a musical every night all week so I didn't have time to write one:)
PLUS some of you may know I'm a singer:)
I've released a studio version of an original:)
You can listen to that HERE!:D
Thank you!
Comment please?:)
-April:)