Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Bad for me

Liam's pov

"So come on mate? What did you do to her last night?" Zayn asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes in response.
"Can we please not talk about Liam having sex with my best friend please?" Niall walked over to our little group with a chuckle.
"We didn't hae sex, ok? We didn't do anything.." I was getting sick of all the jokes but I couldn't tell them what had actually happend. I just couldn't. It wasn't my secret to tell. The noise of the arena door opened and Louis walked in with a frustrated look on his face. Louis is never angry. We all looked at each other not knowing what to say.
"Whats up Lou?" I asked, seen as though no-one else was going to.
"Nina. That prick of a boyfriend she has is outside with her now." my smile was swapped for his anger.
"I'll be right back" I didn't even listen to the objections the lads gave me I just walked up the slope towards the doors while being greeted with shouting. I opened the door as fast as I could, walked straight past a screaming Nina who was telling me and Joe to just.. go. I didn't listen and just continued walking towards Joe and just punched him. He staggered on the floor as blood spurted from his lip. Nina screamed at me to stop but all I wanted to do was kill the bastard.
"Get up!" I screamed in his face as he staggerd upwards. I braced myself for him to hit me, but he didn't.
"Dude, What the fuck was that for?" He squared up to me, our foreheads touching harshly.
"You know fucking well what it was for!"
"That's it!" Nina ran over and pulled back on my t-shirt in an attempt to stop me. She stood infront of me, one look into her eyes and my face softend.
"Stop. Just leave it Liam." She turned around to face Joe.
"You too! Leave me alone!" She pointed in his direction. I could see him edging towards me ready for a fight.
"Nina, listen to me, Go get the guys, call the police. Now." I whispered, I kept my eyes locked on Joe the whole time as he moved closer.
"No. I'm not letting you do this Liam."
"Just go."
"Bastard!" Joe shouted, Joe swung at me then I felt the hot sticky liquid running from my nose. As I staggered against a lampost, vision blurry, I saw Nina running out with the guys close behind. The guys came and helped me up. Nina took one look at me and ran to Joe. The guys were focused on helping me. All I focused on was Nina. She was screaming, pushing and punching him. Her words circled in my mind.
"How dare you! Really!"
"Nina, don't!" He gave her a light shove to create some distance between them but it was closed al too quickly.
"What are you gonna do Joe!?! Punch me again?" All the guys' head snapped up, "Kick me again?!" Niall took a step forward, "Rape me again?!?!" Joe snapped and swung a punch at Nina who fell to the floor. Niall Was running towards Joe and pinned him against the arena wall.
"What did you do to her?! Huh?!" Joe just struggled.
"You. Sick. Bastard." Between every word, Niall punched him in the gut. The rest of the guys grabbed Niall away and held Joe away. I walked over to a sobbing Nina on the ground and just held her in my arms, comforting her. Sirens sounded as the police turned up. The rest just moved all too quickly. Joe was arrested, Me and Nina sent to hospital, the concert cancelled. Niall was trying to talk to his best friend, we all were. But she just wouldn't say a word. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp Hello there guys...
you probably thought I'd forgotten about you, truth is, I've been really stressed lately and everytime I look at the page, I just can't write. I'm sorry. But I'm back now :) an I hope you forgive me :)
To be honest, I didn't know how to continue with this 'Joe storyline' So I hope this will do :) I have the next storyline kind of figured out. I hope you all like it:)
Comment, Subscribe and recommend please:)
Love you guys:)
-April:)