Queen of The Outsiders

A Bloody Reunion

Nala dug her claws into the ground and growled loudly after the newcomer, Enzi had continued telling his tale.

Apparently Simba had over thirty cubs born to him and kept twelve of those cubs in a high cave, because he thought them week. He no longer needed more heirs, as he had groomed four male cubs and one female cub to rule after he died. He had killed Zazu, after the hornbill had refused to spy on the neighboring prides for him, and he'd executed Serafina when he finally found out that Nala and her friends had left.

Surprisingly Nala only felt a small twinge of pain for her mother, when Enzi described the old light furred lioness.

"When I saw, Simba forcing two injured lionesses to fight I jumped in, and that's when he ordered his royal guard to kill me." Enzi finished.

Zira frowned at Enzi, "His royal guard?" she asked and the newcomer nodded

"Six lean and vicious lionesses, I believe their names are Dotty, Beauty-Spot, Scruffy, Sly-eye, Chippy,and Digger." he murmured, after thinking a bit

Auni and Bolazi both burst into laughter, "What kind of names are those?" Auni snorted and Vitani swatted at them in an attempt to quiet them.

Enzi gave them a knowing look, "That's what I thought as well, and when I inquired about that to a lioness, she told me that they were renamed so that they could be separated from the rest of the pride. The lioness told me that in the past, it was discovered by Simba that those six were barren. So he gave them the option of being killed for their uselessness or becoming his personal guard. Of course they chose the latter, and he renamed them so they wouldn't forget their status."

Tuti and Abasi let out gasp of horror and the two joker brothers immediately stopped their laughter. "How could he do such a heartless thing?" Tuti demanded waving her tuft-less tail in the air.

"And." Enzi started again staring at Nala.

"What?" Scar asked slowly

"After your mother told Simba about you leaving he got really upset. He actually clawed his current mate and snarled at his heirs. He then called his guard and lionesses to his cave for a meeting. I'm assuming it was about you," Enzi said

Scar snarled deeply and stood up. "I don't know what Simba is planning, but its better to hit them before they hit us. "
"Abasi," he began and the lioness stood at attention "Gather all of the young ones, in the cave in the heart of the mound. Auni and Bolazi will stay with you. Enzi?"

Enzi looked up, curiously.

"I know that after seeing all of the horrors at priderock, you probably never want to see them again but I must ask you to take us there. I'm sure the layout of pride rock has changed over the many years that we have been gone and we need a guide to get in there safely."

Enzi thought for a moment then nodded. "I can't bare the thought that those lionesses and cubs that Simba has deemed weak, will probably be tortured over the weak. And especially that elderly lion," he murmured

Nala's ears perked up and she leaned closer to the lion who leaned back in surprise. "Elderly lion? Did he sleep in a cave separate from the rest of the pride but nearest to Simba?" she asked and Enzi nodded.

So Mufasa was still alive after all this time!

***
The sound of thunder pierced the air and lightning stretched across the darkened skies, as Scar's pride raced towards the pridelands. Scar, Nala, Zira and Enzi were in the lead while, Nuka, Vitani and Kovu were bringing up the rear. Siham, Shiwani and Sanaa were a running a little ways off and scouting to see if any pridelanders had spotted them yet.

A loud whoop interrupted their prosessions as two figures approached them.
"Timon! Pumbaa!" Nala exclaimed "What are you guys doing here?"

Timon grinned and clawed the air, "We were near the termite mound looking for you guys, and Nabila told us where you went. We thought you'd need some help."

Pumbaa tossed his head, showing off his gleaming tusks. After their first meeting years ago the duo had decided to travel instead of settling in one place, so they were very familiar with Scar's pride. They often stopped by to tell stories of their journey or help with hunts. All those years of traveling and seeing so many different types of animals had turned the duo into voracious carnivores.

"Yes! We're actually heading to priderock to overthrow Simba!" Vitani panted

Timon did his famous 'pah!' and spat on the ground at the mention of Simba's name. "Horrible lion, that one is! I'll enjoy digging my claws into his tail! Let's go!"

***

When they reached pride rock they barely recognized the place. Sanaa, Siham and Shiwani came to a halt next to them.
"Why would anyone, want to live in a place like this?" she exclaimed directing her gaze to the ominous jagged pile of rocks that used to be pride rock.

"Trust me, it looked a lot better six years ago," Scar said, dryly. Then he frowned when he noticed something in the distance

Enzi sucked in a breath, "Simba's royal guard!"

Everyone immediately got in a fighting stance, snarling and growling at the approaching lionesses, then Nala stopped. "Chumvi! Kula! Adimu! Akeelah! Dafina! Panya!" she shrieked

The six huge lionesses stopped abruptly and stared at their ex-pride member in surprise. "Nala?" Chumvi gasped.

"Yes, its me!" Nala burst out rushing forward but then Panya raced between the two snarling wildly. Nala stepped back, hurt.

"What do you think you're doing in the pride lands? Deserter!" she hissed

Nala steeled herself and held her head high, "We," she said motioning to her pride who were still on guard "have returned to free you guys from Simba."

Dafina snorted, "Yeah right, I bet the wherever you guys went the food is scarce and the water is mud, so you only came back to beg for forgiveness!"

Scar roared in outrage and pushed forward, "Whether you believe us or not we will be going on with or without a fight." he stated

Panya and Dafina snarled while Chumvi and the others hung back. "You're really here to take down Simba?" Akeelah asked and Panya rounded on her.

"Akeelah! After all Simba has done for us, you-

"He has done NOTHING FOR US!" Kula roared, and Dafina stared at her surprise. "He renamed us! humiliated us! Alienated us! He made us believe that we were worthless!" she yelled, her voice breaking in the middle. She went to stand beside Scar and Nala.

"I want to help." she stated.

"Me too!" Akeelah cried standing beside Vitani.

Panya and Dafina snarled at Chumvi who leaped over them to stand next to Zira. "I'm going to help too." she said

Adimu who had been quiet this whole time went to stand by Scar as well.

Panya and Dafina stared at them in disbelief, "So that's it then? After all this time, you're just going to turn and betray our king?" Panya demanded.

The lionesses slowly nodded.

"Fine! But you will not get past us!" the two remaining lioness shouted and launched themselves at the pride.

It was a stupid decision really, and soon the two lionesses were left bleeding in the grass.

***

Simba paced back and forth in his cave, his heirs, Na' Bushe, Akida, Fumo, Idili, and Jahidi stood together watching him. After awhile the only female, Na' bushe padded up to her angry father and laid her paw on his tail.
"Father, after all this time have you finally started to lose it? If so please before you forget everything give us the throne." she said quiet rudely, but Simba smiled.
"Unfortunately for you I haven't lost my mind yet. Now, run along and find go play with your grandfather." Na'Bushe nodded and flicked her tail at her brothers to follow her.

When they left Simba roared for his current mate, Ishara. The beige lioness wandered in, heavy with cubs, she released an exhausted groaned and sunk to the ground. Simba curled a lip in disgust.

"Get up." he snapped and the lioness gave him a pleading look. "GET UP! Nala would never act in such a weak manner!" he roared swiping at her.

She quickly scrambled to her feet and hissed, "Well I'm not Nala!"

Simba roared, again and slammed his paw into her cheek, "I told you to never speak!" He raised a paw to claw her again when a force slammed into his side.

"Don't you dare touch her again!" Nala yelled, sinking her teeth into the males shoulder.

Simba released a shock cry and shook himself free of the lioness. "Nala!" he exclaimed, creeping forward "You've returned to me! All is forgiven, I will forget how you left-

Nala rushed forward in disgust and clawed at his muzzle, interrupting his pitiful speech, and ripping the skin. Simba cried out in pain and charged forward angrily. The two former friends rolled over and over in the dust before Simba finally caught hold of Nala's neck and shook her fiercely.

"Ah! -blurgh- Ahh!" Nala cried, while scrabbling at Simba's face. He ignored her and continued shaking

Scar leaped into the cave and slammed his paw into Simba's face forcing him to release Nala who crawled away with the help of Ishara.

"Scar!" Simba snarled temporarily blinded by the blood in his eyes, caused by the wound that Scar inflicted.

"Your time is over little prince!"

***
Outside of Simba's cave, Nala had recovered part way and was racing to Mufasa's isolated cave. She entered just in time to see Simba's heirs clawing at the old kings blind eyes, while said king flailed pitifully. "STOP IT!" Nala roared and the heirs scattered, hissing.

Kovu, Sanaa, Vitani and Nuka stormed into the cave, bringing down the heirs one by one. They didn't kill them but they stopped them from moving.

"When my father comes he will kill you all!" Na' Bushe cried, while nursing her broken foreleg.

Nuka poked and prodded at the old king, trying to see if he had any serious wounds when a blood curdling roar broke through the air. All of the lions, not including the airs but including a stumbling Mufasa raced out of the cave to see Scar and Simba battling fiercely at the tip of priderock.

Simba seemed to be winning.

"Scar watch out!" Zira called from across the way, were she was surrounded by the exiled cubs and lionesses. They were staring in horror as Scar was backed closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly, Mufasa rushed forward, roaring, and Simba turned in surprise to see his father racing towards him as if he could see. Scar quickly moved away from the tip as Mufasa collided with Simba and father and son tumbled off of pride rock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm aware that originally Chumvi is a male but I made him into a female.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Lion King, Walt Disney productions does. I do however own, Enzi, Sanaa, Siham, Shiwani, Nabila, Musa, Auni, Bolazi, Tuti, Abasi, Adimu, Akeelah, Dafina, Panya, Na' Bushe, Akida, Fumo, Idili, Jahidi, Ishara, Kwanza the lion, Afifa and Aida the mandrill.