Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Eleven: Gracie

I wake up to a heartbeat, heat, something wrapped around me, and the sound of footsteps. I don't want to open my eyes. I know it's morning. It has to be. It feels like I've been asleep for days. A little groan comes out of the mouth of whatever is attached to me. I make a little sound. "Gracie..." a soft voice comes out of thin air. It's Ty. It's Ty's heartbeat, Ty's body heat, and Ty's body wrapped around me. The footsteps must be Linda Lee's. She had to go see Maggie today, so Ty's mom could come home to sleep.
I try to move around. His heartbeat quickens then I here his voice again "Stop. Don't move. Please." I stop. His heartbeat slows. The footsteps are coming down the hallway. It stops at the entryway to the room. "Ty? Gracie?" We both push out a "Mhm." "I'm headed to the hospital. I'm going to try to convince your mom to come home and sleep. I doubt she will though," she said not optimistically. "Okay," Ty squeezes out. Linda Lee laughs, "Behave, you two." I hear her footsteps walk back down the hall and then hear the front door open and close.
For the first time that morning, I open my eyes. Ty is on his back, and I'm on top of him. My head is on his chest, and his arms are wrapped around me. I take a deep breath, the exhale it. "Ty..." I murmur into his chest. The I hear the TV. It's the first time I realized it was on since I woke up. It's sounds like a Rugrats rerun is on. I bring my right hand from it's grip on his bicep to my face and then to his chest. I trace circles on his pecs. It brings a groan from Ty. I move my hand down to his abs and make circles again. "Agh, you gotta stop," he groans out. His eyes open. "Why?" I giggle. He grabs my right hand with his left, "You're driving my body and mind insane...in a good way." He's breathing a bit harder, panting a little bit.
I giggle into his chest and my cheeks turns crimson. I feel something push against my pelvis, and I understand what I was doing to him. I turn a deeper shade a red if that's even possible. "Hey, it's okay. Don't worry. I like it. A lot. But I don't think it should go any further...yet," he explains, smiling down at me. My eyes shoot up at him. "Yet? You mean you want to..." I trail off. "Will you, Gracie Johnson, be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" I squeal and hug him. "Yes, of course," I say when I calm down. I giggle more. He starts to move his left hand up and down my back. When his hand travels down my back again, it goes further. He starts tracing circles on my butt. "Stop," I giggle. He laughs and keeps going. I sit up on his stomach, his hand still on my ass.
I put my palms on his chest. He smiles up at me. He brings his hands to my forearms. He rubs them softly and slowly. He starts getting a look in his eyes. He sits up, and I slide down on his stomach. He wraps his arms behind my back and flips us over. Within seconds, his mouth is on mine. I can't keep my hands off him. It seems like he can't keep his off me either. He runs his tongue along my lips, enticing me to open my mouth. I do just that to deepen the kiss. He holds himself up on his bulging arms. I break the kiss and pant out, "You have to take your shirt off." He kisses me again. He brings his hands to the bottom of his shirt and breaks the kiss to take it off. He throws it across the room.
He brings his lips back to mine as I run my hands up and down the curves, valleys, and plateaus of his chest. I let his hand sneak under my shirt and feel my stomach and chest. He pushes my shirt up past my stomach. I wrap my legs around him, just above his hips. "Oh god, you're so beautiful," he says as his lips travel to my ear. He nips at my earlobe and licks it up and down. He moves down to my neck. I let a little moan escape. "Ty, that feels so good," I run a hand through his hair as he starts suckling my neck. He pulls my shirt aside and kisses my right collarbone. His hands search the sides of my body. "Gracie..." he sighs. "Please don't stop, Ty," I pant. He moves down my body and starts kissing my stomach. He uses his wet tongue to make a ring around my belly button and then blows cool air on it, making me arch my back.
He continues kissing my stomach, but his start to pull my sweats down when we hear ringing. Ty jumps, as do I. "Shit," he mumbles under his breath, running a hand through his hair. He looks down a me with a loving smile, his body glorious-looking above me. "I think I need to get that," he says when it rings again. I nod, and then he leans down to kiss me before getting up to answer the phone. Maybe, it was good it didn't go further. I loved what he was doing, but I think we almost went too far. I loved it though. It was amazing. He's amazing. I can't wait to spend the rest of the day with him. "GRACIE!" Ty exclaims excitedly, "my mom just said Maggie is coming home tomorrow!" He hugs me so tightly that I think I might burst. I can't imagine being with anyone but him. I just want to be with him in his arms and no one else. I don't know who to thank for giving me Ty but thank you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Steffi inspired me. Tell me what you think about this chapter. Leave comments, questions, and whatever else need be in the comment box. :)