Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Sixteen: Ty

Gracie is sitting next to me in our little breakfast nook which we're using as a supper nook right now. She's wearing only a t-shirt, one of my t-shirts. God, she looks sexy. I'm naked except for my boxers which don't really hide much of anything and eating pineapple-topped pizza. We're both greatly enjoying our homemade meal. Every time we look into each other's eyes we smile. I just can't believe she let me do that to her body. God, what good thing did I do in a former life to be able to have Gracie? I'm not happy that I couldn't last long for her, but she just felt so good. I couldn't get enough of her. The way she smelled, the way she felt, the way she looked. Just thinking about her like that turns me on.
I take another bite of our pizza. As I'm swallowing, she asks, "Was I okay?" She has the shiest look on her face tinged with a bit of embarrassment. I know what she means by her question. "What makes you think you weren't?" "Well, I...uh...I'm a...I was a virgin. I feel like I didn't live up to the hype of being great my first time," she chews on her bottom lip anxiously. I reach out my right hand for hers and put mine over hers. "First times get too much hype. And if you really want to know, you were so amazing. I tried to last longer for you so maybe you could enjoy it, but you just felt so beautiful that I couldn't hang on," I admit to her. She twirls a strand of her hair and then tucks it behind her ear. "Okay," she says softly, still embarrassed, "I need to take my prescriptions. I'll be right back."
Just the way her body looks. God, it's beautiful. She's beautiful. She's still on antibiotics and painkillers when necessary. She takes a couple of vitamins too. She's told me about the anti-anxiety pills she has to take sometimes. I hope she doesn't need them right now. The last thing I want to do is cause her anxiety. She's just everything I could possibly want. I pick up my piece of pizza and take another bite just as Gracie walks back into the nook. "Hey, there's a car outside your house, like against the curb. It looks familiar, but I can't place it," she says to me, a little alarmed. I jump up almost immediately after she says that. I walk into the kitchen and look out the closed window. I recognize the car almost immediately.
My house phone rings, and I pick it up quickly. "Hey, loverboy. How's the sex?" It's Lani's voice. "What do you want?" I grunt angrily into the receiver. "Well, I just want you to know that I sent pictures of you and the slut to everyone in the school. You shouldn't walk through your house with your whore half-naked," she singsongs happily. "Excuse me," I let out the only words I can form. I mouth to Gracie, Call the cops. "It's my home, and you're stalking me. And don't you dare call Gracie a slut or a whore. Why do you even care? We're not together anymore," I try to keep calm so she can't have any ammo against me. I can her Gracie talking to the cops telling them that someone is stalking us from in front of our house.
"HAHAHA. Like you? I laugh at your existence," I silently sigh and hear Gracie ask the dispatcher to tell the cops not to have their lights or sirens on and then I hear another voice in the background of the phone call. "Is there someone else with you? Is that Serena?" I ask accusingly. "What! No!" she exclaims nervously almost. "You know you guys are screwed, right? And you're actually even supposed to be in my neighborhood since the Wellington's have a restraining order against you. Am I right?" I state, making her stutter. She broke their windows after they refused to give her money for a fundraiser.
I'm secretly hoping that she's lying about the pictures though. Gracie doesn't need that. I really hope she's bluffing. Our cell phones are upstairs, so I don't know if anything has really happened. "Well, I...uh...I...," Lani continues to stutter before bursting, "I don't need this fucking bullshit from you, you dickface douchebag!" I hear her start her car again, but, when she puts her car in drive, cop cars come out of nowhere and surround her. She still puts tries to drive off and hits a cop's car while the cops were in it. They draw their guns, and she hits the brakes. I hear her crying about how fucked she is because she never hung up the phone. Serena is in back doing the same exact thing. I have a little laugh. She deserves it. I watch everything. They order her out of the car and Serena also. The cops still have their guns drawn. Once Lani and Serena are on the ground, handcuffed, and patted down.
Their phones are confiscated. As I'm watching, Gracie comes over and hugs me from behind. "Will she ever leave us alone?" she sniffles a bit. Is or was she crying? We hear a knock on the door. We scramble to produce something to cover me up. We find a pair of sweatpants in the laundry basket in the laundry closet. I pull them up just in time to open the door. Gracie scrambles upstairs to find something to wear. I open the door, and an officer stands in front of me. It's my uncle Allen. "Hey, uncle Allen," I shake his hand and give him a man hug. "Good evening, kiddo," he says. He's been calling me that since I was a kiddo. "Where's the girl who called in these two?" he asks as I step aside to let him in. "She's my girlfriend. She's upstairs...getting some pants on," I say, a little embarrassed. "I'm not going to harass you about what you two do. I was a teenager once. I had girlfriends," he pats me on the back
Gracie walks down the stairs in a pair of my mesh shorts. "Oh, hi officer," she says shyly. "Gracie, I'd like you to meet my uncle Allen," I say. My uncle holds out his hand and waits for Gracie to walk over and shake it. Afterwards, we explain the whole story to him and then to another officer. My uncle Allen gives us one more farewell and leaves. All Gracie and I know is that Lani and Serena will be in jail overnight unless their parents bail them out. "Well...that was an eventful night, " Gracie acknowledges. "It was," I agree, "You wan to make it more eventful?" She looks at me quizzically. I grab her shorts and pull them down slightly. She grabs my shirt and kisses me. I don't think we'll even make it to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you all think? Leave les comments and thoughts and emotions and feelings in the comment box.