Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Seventeen: Ty & Gracie

Ty
Gracie is sleeping on my chest. After our romp in the kitchen, we immediately ran up to check our cell phones and facebooks. I'm really glad my house has two different phone lines to call from, so, if anything was being passed around we wouldn't have to see it immediately by running up to get a cell phone. We searched for at least ten minutes looking for the elusive pictures of us half-naked, but none turned up. The police station called and said there was no picture or any text messages. My uncle got on the line and said, "The two loony bins are being sent to a loony bin for evaluation." "Thanks, Uncle Allen," I said with gratefulness. "No problem. They won't be in school for the rest of the year, but, if you think that people will still attack you guys at school just call me," uncle Allen said. "Thanks," Gracie and I said in unison into the receiver. We said our goodbyes then hung up. I smiled at Gracie.
"Hey, um...I'm sorry I told my uncle that you were getting pants on," I apologize shyly. "It's okay. I'm not as embarrassed as you think I'd be," she smiled kissed me on the lips. "Okay," I take a pause before starting again," Can I um...?" I slide my hand down her body to her most tender spot. I start rubbing her already swollen nub and lips. She makes a breathy sound and sighs, "Yesss." She can barely get it out. "Are you sure that you aren't too tired or tender, Gracie?" I kiss her neck. I feel like I'm pushing her into it. I don't want to push into it if she can't take it anymore. "Yes, please. Shit. Don't stop," she grabs my hand and starts manually rubbing it against herself. I start pushing her back to my bed and lie her on her back so her legs are hanging off. They're spread just for me. I get on my knees and rub her a little more before I get up, and I move her more onto the bed. I get on the bed with her and turn her a bit. "C-can I?" I stutter and look down at her. She knows what I mean and nods. I move down so I can put my face between her legs. I lick once. She shivers. I lick once more. She sighs. I get to work.
Gracie
I grab Ty's hair. Holy shit, it feels so good. When he sucks on my clit, I moan. It feels like unbelievable pleasure. He's definitely done this before, and that thought makes me feel insecure like I'm not good enough for him. "Ty?" I say with a breathy voice. He lifts his head and looks at me. His mouth and the skin around it are shiny from my body's lube. "Am I good enough for you? Am I too inexperienced? Am I bad at this?" I look at him timidly. "You're fucking perfect. Stop being nervous and enjoy this," he says then kisses the inside of my thighs. He gets back to work as I swallow my insecurities down. I can't believe I haven't thought about my scars- Ty hits my sweet spot that I didn't know I had. I cry out and squeeze my legs around his head. I grab his hair as tight as possible and pull it. He keeps going and going, almost driving me mad. My back arches off the bed. I scream when he suckles on my clit. I come for him. Every bit of me releases for him.
My whole body starts shaking, and I start crying. I don't know why, but every emotion releases itself from my body. "Oh god," I cry. Once the waves of my orgasm die down, I release my leg's extremely tight grip. My hand combs through his hair, which is a mess because of me. I'm exhausted. My body is tired from the hard, but I muster every ounce of my strength to put my hands on his cheeks lightly and turn his face up to me. Our eyes meet in a knowing, loving gaze. He starts kissing up my body starting at my swollen lips and clit and ending at my neck then mouth. "God, you're so beautiful," he gasps then looks at me, "You're tired, Gracie. You need to sleep." He rolled over and lay on his back. His hands and arms summoned me. I rest myself onto his chest and retreat from reality.
Ty
I run my hands through her drying sweaty hair. I worked her too much, I worry. Her breathing is so even, calming, and peaceful, but her eyes are moving beneath her lids rapidly. I wonder what she's dreaming about. Me? School? Hockey? I'll probably never know. She granted me with her body tonight. She gave herself to me without questioning it. I just can't believe it. If she still had it in her, I would've rocked her world after I ate her out, but she looked so exhausted. I couldn't push her like that. I can't treat a girl like that especially her. She's not just some girl. She's my girl.
I know that I'm falling asleep. I can't help it. I grab at the blanket while trying not to wake Gracie's sleeping body. I pull it over both us. I run hands down Gracie's body. Her back and tush are cold. That's when I notice her cuddle into me more. She kisses my chest, Shit, I woke her up. "Thank you," she says and looks up at me. "You're welcome," I say and rub the back of my hand against her cheek. "Can I move onto my side? This has started hurting my back," she asks quietly. "Of course. You don't need to ask to do that kind of stuff," I say to her. We shift so that we're facing each other. Her on her right arm, me on my left.
"Are you ready to go to my practice tomorrow?" I ask. "Yeah. I can't wait," she says and snuggles up against me. I pull her tightly to me. Her heart is beating at relaxing, calming pace. I couldn't be more at peace with my life right now. "I'm so happy that you're still with me. I didn't think you'd stay after everything I've told you and everything you've been through. I felt like I was being a burden telling you those things," I tell her. She speaks into my chest, "You're not even close to being a burden. You understand me...I love you." She says the last part so softly that I don't know if she actually said it. "What?" I ask softly as to not scare her voice and feelings off. "I...I love you, Ty," she looks up at me with teary, glassy eyes. I can't help it. I let tears drop from my eyes. "I love you, too, Gracie," I let myself say something I'd been wanting to say since the accident. We hold each other tightly. I never want to let her go.
Gracie
I can't believe I finally told Ty that I love him. He loves me back! My heart wants to burst from my chest. I was so afraid he wouldn't feel the same way about me. I just love him so much. He's been there through everything. He never one judged me. He has defended me. He doesn't get embarrassed to kiss me and show me affection in public. Ty is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I never want to let him go. As my eyes grow heavier, I want to tell him "I love you" again and again. Those are my last waking thoughts before I fall into a deep sleep.
Ty
After she falls asleep, I kiss her on the top of her head and say, "I love you, Gracie. I love you." I then drift into my own sleeping state.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you all think about this format? Did you like this chapter? Did it make you cry? Comments? Feelings? Leave 'em in the comment box. I'm that this story is so corny and stupid, but I like it. Thanks for reading it. It means so much to me.