Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Twenty: Gracie

This week has been for the most part...hell. I've barely seen Ty all week other than to work on our project. I have so much pent up energy. Now on Friday, Ty and I are preparing to present our project. He got the exclusive table in the library again just so we could have peace and quiet. Our poster is all put together, "Archimedean Property" is in big gold letters at the top. Under it in silver letters is "the property of having no infinitely large or infinitely small elements." Our light blue poster has more facts and equations covering its faces in gold or silver lettering. Now we're practicing what we're going to say. Ty is never nervous...except when it comes to speaking in front of people.

I start humming a random song to myself. "Gracie?" his voice startles me so I jump a little, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you. Can you not hum? I'm trying to concentrate and get my lines right." He hates admitting that he's nervous. "Oh, um, yeah sure. Sorry," I say. "It's okay. Don't be sorry.. I just can't concentrate," he blurts out. "Are you worried up your last game of the season tomorrow night?" i ask curiously. He pauses his breathing for a moment before saying, "Yeah. And I'm nervous that I'm not making you happy right now. Or at all this past week. We've barely talked." I look at him. How could he even want to worry about me? It's more important that he worry about this stupid project and his game. I can wait. Sex can wait. "You know...sex can wait. I'm fine. I want you to concentrate on your game and right now this project. Okay?" I clasp my hands lightly on his cheeks...face cheeks. He thinks for a minute then answers, "Okay." His smile at this moment could light up the room.

--------------------------

We aced our Calculus project. We went to see Mrs. Jacobs after class since it was the last class of the day according to our semester mods, and she said we got a 93! We acted very calmly around her put at my locker we hugged each other so much. He gave me the best kiss he's ever given me. That moment gave me the biggest urge I've had. I put my lips to his ear and murmered, "I want you...right now." "Shit, Gracie," he said in a very hushed tone, "not here. We'll get caught."
"But Ty..." I whine quietly.

He grabs my right arm (he's still cautious with my left arm) and drags me out to his car but not before closing my locker. I get in the passenger seat. When we're both buckled in, he backs out and drives off with a goal in mind. He drives for fives minutes before we reach a secluded spot at an old abandoned hotel just outside of Cassidy Hills. "Get in back right now, Gracie," he commands. I do as I'm told. He climbs in back right after me. "The door are locked. I need you so bad right now," he pants. I'm so glad I wore a skirt today, I think to myself. He literally rips my panties off. I see that they're torn at the sides where he yanked when he throws them aside. He rubs me for a second then says, "Fuck, you're already so fucking wet." "Get a condom Ty," I tell him before my mind is other places not like it isn't already. He searches his back seat and finds one. "Why do you have them in the car, Ty?" I ask nervously. "I just bought them today before school. I was planning to invite you over, so we could do this again but in my bed," he looks so sincere but I notice the need to be inside me in his voice and his eyes. He unzippers and pulls his cock from his boxer briefs and through the hole the zipper left.

Right after he slides the condom on he half asks half states, "This is going to be rough." "Just push it in. Shit. I need you," I beg him satiate our needs. The moment after I finished speaking, he shoves himself into me. He starts fucking the hell out of me. I scream, not from the stinging pain but the pleasure that overrules. He face is one of complete, overwhelming pleasure. He moans and groans as I cry out. Without warning, he pulls out, picks me up, and flips me onto my knees. He grabs my wrists and holds them together behind me as he slams back into me. With one arm, he locks my arms together and pulls me up, my left shoulder doesn't even hurt with his motion. "Gracie, you're so fucking tight. I wish I could do this over and over," he pants.

He releases my arms, but he leans over and rubs my clit. "You're dripping," he groans out. He keeps rubbing my clit. I gasp out, "Oh, shit. I need to come. Please, can I come?" I beg him as he keeps himself inside of me. "Not yet." He pulls out and flips me onto my back again. When he crams his cock inside me again, I scream, "Please let me come! I need to come, Ty!" He thrusts three more times before barely getting out, "Now." I cry out extremely loudly as the waves wash over me. He lets go at the sight of me, my shaking legs squeezing him. We get lost in our own ecstasy.

---------------------------

Ty makes it to practice on time. I sit and watch them. My face still a shade a pink from the sex in his car. I can't wait to do more of what we did in that abandoned hotels parking lot again but in a less public area. I giggle at how naughty we were. Now, I can't wait for tomorrow's game and what we'll do after. He was so sweet afterwards. He made sure I wasn't in pain, and, when he realized the he had roughly grabbed my left arm, he almost freaked out. He apologized so many times before I told him that I love him man-handling me. He is looking up at me from the rink. We exchange a glance that only love can produce. How is it that whenever you feel like nothing good will ever happen for you in your relationships part of your life, something does? I know it has changed me...for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think? Questions? Comments? I love your feedback. :D