Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Nineteen: Ty

Gracie has finished getting dressed after we laid on my bed in our towels while laughing our butts off. Her everything is just so perfect. The way her body blushes for me when I say something dirty makes me smile and appreciate it even more. It's so amazing how she allowed me to see her body and have sex with her. I want to worship that body every day. I'm just sad that we can't have a romp every night, but I don't want to disrespect my mom or her parents by having sex with her while they're there. I'd be so embarrassed. Gracie deserves something special. If Gracie wanted me to, I would have sex while they're there, but I'd wait until everyone is sleeping. I just get wicked embarrassed about my sex breathing and noises. Gracie sounds so beautiful during sex. She's beautiful no matter what.

Now, I'm getting ready for hockey, and Gracie is watching me on my bed. Her pink long-sleeve Henley from All American Rags fits perfectly over her, and her jeans are driving me insane. They're what she calls "super skinnies." They just make her legs look so fucking sexy. "You know you're driving me insane in those jeans," I admit to her. "You know you're driving me insane in that Under Armour. It shows off everything," she giggles. I just pulled on my Under Armour top and bottoms. "Should I wear sweatpants or jeans over this stuff?" I ask her. She stands up and walks a circle around me, stopping in front of me. She leans up onto her toes and gives me a peck. She whispers against my lips, "Your comfiest jeans." She pecks my lips again before going back to sitting on my bed. I grab her before she gets to far away and hold her backside against me. I push her hair out of the way and kiss the back of her neck. Her skin is a creamy ivory. It's so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, and I'm so lucky to be with you. I love you," I whisper in her right ear. She slowly lets her head fall back and looks up at me, "I'm so incredibly lucky to have you. I love you, too." I kiss her forehead. We stand there for a minute or so before I start getting ready again. We pack up my hockey gear and her bag. Brettly is going to take her home after practice. Her Vera Bradley bag looks really cute when she carries it around. She calls it her "overnight" bag. Whatever those are. I just call it a bag. That's good enough for me.

We carry everything down to my car. We put her bag in the backseat and my hockey gear and bag in the trunk, so he bag doesn't reek after two seconds of being in my car. Her bag is too pretty to reek. We go back in to grab our snacks that we put together. I leave a snack for Maggie when she gets home. I lock and close the door after Gracie walks out. We get into my Explorer and head off to my practice. She laughs when I turn on the Disney channel on the radio by accident. Then, I keep it on my favorite XM station which is a New York channel that can be received in Boston.

When we arrive at the arena, I give her a kiss on the cheek and then one on the lips before we have to walk out into the chilly weather. It's starting to get cold out now that it's nearing winter in a few weeks. Gracie has her Cassidy Falls High sweatshirt on and pulls it up tightly around her neck and chin before we get out. She comes around back and watches me pull my gear and bag out. I don't want her too because they reek with the smell of death. She walks past me to grab her bag from the backseat. We walk into the rink hand in hand. They guys will definitely give me crap about this in the locker room. We stop in front of the guys, and I give her a peck on the lips. The smile we exchange says the words we don't.

Gracie heads for the stands, and I stand with the guys until Coach arrives and unlocks the locker room. As we're getting dressed, Jake yells out, "Hey lover boy! Did you fuck your girl last night?" Everyone is silenced. Everyone looks at Jake then to me. Out of no where, Brettly knocks Jake out with a punch and starts wailing on him. Five guys have to restrain Brettly to stop him from beating the shit out of Jake not like he already had. Jake comes to. His nose is bleeding and his face is bruising already. Coach calls his dad to come take him to the hospital. God knows if Jake's dad will press charges, but that was the most screwed up thing someone could ever say. Jake fucking knows some of the hell Gracie went through. He knows how protective Brettly is. Brettly and I could get Jake for harassment.

Throughout this whole ordeal, Owen has just been looking at his brother in disgust. Finally, he walks over to Jake and almost screams, "I fucking hate you! Who the fuck do you think you are, you fucking god damn dickhole! I joke with with Ty, but you took it too fucking far, you asshole!" Owen gets the rest of his gear on and walks out to the ice. Coach tells me and the other alternate captain to man the practice with our assistant coach, offense coach, and defense coach. Coach has Brettly stay in the coach's office to cool off. We carry on with practice like nothing happened. I look up at Gracie, and she looks at me with a concerned look on her face. She must have heard the commotion. I just smile at her and mouth, Everything's okay. She smiles back and turns her face back to the book on her lap.

By the end of practice, Brettly is out on the ice. I notice Gracie is a bit relieved. A few other people have arrived as well to watch us. Some of them are kids aspiring to play hockey like us. Some are parents watching their amazing freshmen or sophomore on the most elite high school team in Massachusetts. After practice, I wash up and change before going out to see Gracie. She walks up to me and hugs me. "Are you guys okay?" she looks up at me. "We kind of had an...incident. Brettly is just a little aggravated right now. Just don't talk to him about it and he'll open up eventually, probably to your dad," I explain, "Don't worry, baby." She's silent for a minute and then says, "Okay. I trust you." She kisses me. I walk her out to Brettly's car where he's waiting for her.

"Hi, Bretty," she hugs him, and he hugs her so tightly back. "Thanks for taking care of her," he says to me. "I'm so lucky to be with her, you know," I tell him. "You know I'm still here!" she pipes up. We all laugh. We go our ways after that. I give Gracie one last kiss before I let her go with Brettly. I drive off praying to god that Jake's dad doesn't go after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think? Questions? Comments? Do you like the new set up? Easier to read? Let me know! :D