Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Eight: Ty

Gracie is sitting next to me doing her Calculus homework. She's focusing on this stupid, frustrating equation. Now, she just planted her face onto the paper. She sighs into the paper, a defeated sigh not like the beautiful sigh she gave me while we were kissing. She turns her face to look up at me, "Do you get any of this at all?" "I'm wicked confused too," I look at her sympathetically. She sighs again. "I'm tired of this. I got most of it done. I think I'll leave the rest for tomorrow," she says. I don't know if she's hinting at wanting something else.
I want to kiss her again. I've wanted to know what it's like to kiss her since that day in the library at the coveted table. She was beautiful that day when she was questioning me. Everything about her was beautiful. I'm just not sure if she wants another kiss now. I think she liked what I was doing. She leaned into me, but maybe she was caught up in the moment. Should I ask her if she'd like to kiss again? No. That'd be weird. Maybe. Maybe not. Dammit.
"Gracie?" I ask. She lifts herself from her homework and book and looks at me, "Yeah?"
"Do you want to...did you like...ummm?" I stumble on my well-prepared sentence I created in my mind. "You mean did I want to...did I like this?" she leans over and kisses me. It's just as good as before. Even better. Her lime flavored lip balm is still flavoring her lips. God they're nice, plump lips. I slide my tongue along those perfect, pink lips to entice her to open her mouth. She opens her mouth and our tongues collide. Everything is so slippery and wet and amazing. Just as the books drop from her lap my aunt calls out to me from the hallway leading to the den. We fly off of each other at an astounding speed. She bends over and picks up her book and homework worksheet at a lightning pace. I grab my pencil and pretend to be working just like Gracie is doing.
"Hey, Ty. Gracie. I'm heading to bed. I know it's only ten, but I need to get some sleep and energy to go to the hospital tomorrow. Do you want to stay over, Gracie?" my aunt asks.
"Well, um...I don't know. I'd love to, but I'd need to ask my parents for permission. If they say yes, I'd need my stuff, like extra clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, the essentials," Gracie counters.
"Well, if you'd like to stay over, you may. Okay?"
"Okay, thanks Mrs...I mean Linda Lee."
"No problem, honey. Goodnight, you two. Keep up the good work," she waves goodnight and we wait for her to walk up the staircase. Once we hear the door close upstairs, we look at each other and giggle a bit. She giggles so much. She puts her hand on mine and laughs out loud which gets me going. We're in a puddle of laughter within seconds.
Her cheeks are so rosy from laughing so hard when we finally stop. She looks at me, right in the eyes. I return it. We're both smiling. I have no idea what she's planning on next. "Ty, just kiss me." It's the only thing I hear before my lips cover hers. We push each other's books off our laps. I gently push her onto her back, so I'm eclipsing her body. She brings her hands to my waist when I lean my hips on hers. All the while, our mouths colliding with each others. She making these damn half-moan, half-sigh noises that are driving me absolutely wild.
Things get a little more passionate and intense when her hands slide down to my hips and I run my own down her body. She makes a full moan into my mouth this time. I move my lips from hers to her ears and then down to her neck. "Oh...oh my god, Ty. Oh, please don't stop," she whines out. My fingers dig into her sides as hers dig into my back. The flesh of her neck is so soft and delicious. I wish I could kiss it forever. I pull her t-shirt over so I can accommodate her right collar bone. I nip at the skin a bit. I know that it'll leave a little mark. A little whimper emanates from her mouth.
"Ty?" she inquires. I force myself to look at her in the eyes. "Yeah?" I answer. She is silent for a second, trying to create words. "Can I call my parents to see if I can stay over?" she asks.
"Of course. Um...yeah. Are you not liking the kissing?" I didn't mean to ask that, but her stoppage made me feel insecure. "I just...I don't want to go too far. Believe, though, when I saw that your kisses we're fucking amazing. You better be ready for the next round if I can stay over. Okay?" she smiles at me. "Okay," I kiss her one more time before she searches for her cell phone and then walks into the hall to call parents.
Now I'm all riled up. I look down. DAMMIT. My pants have quite literally risen. She really got me off. What if she freaks when she sees it? I grab a pillow from the arm chair and place it over my lap. WAIT. She had to have felt it if my hips and pelvis were leaning against her. I still am not confident enough to show her. I don't want her to think I want something that she doesn't want as of yet. I really need to start getting to know more about her. Everything about her. I just- "TY!" Gracie screams quietly from the hall as to not wake Linda Lee, "I can stay!" She is in the room as she tells me this. "My mom is going to come drop off some stuff!" I stand up and she runs over and hugs me tightly. I hug her, and I almost don't won't to let go.
She looks up at me and says, "I'm so happy." "I am too," I say back and kiss her.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys probably didn't expect this, but here you go! I wish I had parents like Gracie's. Comments? Thoughts? Leave 'em for me! Thanks. :D Good luck Steffi!