Status: It's baaack!

Dirty Little Secret

fourteen

[AN - this get a little smutty at the end. You've been warned.]

The next week was our first week of winter break, and I was bored out of my mind. Alex was having a lazy day, Rian was out of town, Evan didn’t want to come over, and Grieco claimed to be busy. I had called Zack earlier and he told me to call him back later because he was busy shopping with his parents. It had been an hour – that was later, right?

I pulled my phone out and dialed his number, lying upside down on my bed as the phone rang. Zack finally picked up after five rings. “I see that ‘later’ means one hour to you.”

“An hour is later than before when I called. Sorry, I’m bored,” I whined.

He chuckled, “I got home a little while ago and just got out of the shower, actually. I was about to call you.”

“So can you come over?” I asked hopefully. “My parents are both at work until six, so we’ll have the whole afternoon alone.

“Sounds good to me. I’ll be over in five minutes,” he said, and I could hear him pick his keys up on the other end.

“Okay!” I said, hanging up the phone. Sure enough, five minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring.

I bounced downstairs and opened the door, smiling widely when I saw Zack standing there. “Hey,” he greeted with a smile, walking inside and kicking his shoes off as I shut the door.

“Hey!” I said happily, putting my arms around him to hug him. He hugged me tightly and I buried my face into his shoulder. It had been almost a week since we hung out together. We had either been busy or unable to hang out with anyone knowing.

“You’re happy,” Zack mused as he pulled away, pecking me on the lips.

“That’s because I haven’t seen you in forever,” I said, holding my hands out to take his jacket as he started to pull it off. I tossed it on the back of the couch. “Want to go up to my room?”

“Sure.” Zack followed me upstairs as I led him to my room, shutting my door and hopping onto my bed.

“Do you want to just lie here and watch TV or something?” I asked, and he nodded. I found my remote and turned the TV on, looking up at Zack and patting the spot next to me on my bed. He sat down beside me, watching as I flipped through the channels. I finally found a movie on TV and tossed the remote aside, looking up at him. He held an arm out and I curled into his side to cuddle with him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

We cuddled together and watched TV for a while quietly, content just lying there together. Zack finally spoke up after a while, “I’m really sorry about how secretive our relationship has to be. If we were a normal couple we could hang out every day with no worries.”

“It’s okay, really. I don’t mind,” I said with a shrug, looking up at him.

“Really?”

I nodded, smiling shyly, “It kind of adds a little adrenaline every time I’m with you. It’s like we don’t want to get caught.”

“I know something else that adds adrenaline,” Zack mused, smirking and snaking a hand between us to rub my crotch in circles lightly. I gasped in surprise, already feeling myself get hard. Zack’s smirk disappeared and he looked concerned, “I’m not jumping any boundaries, am I? I don’t want to do anything too soon. And I definitely don’t want us to be all about sex.”

“I have no boundaries. And our relationship started with a hook up, so obviously we’ve been sexual before,” I said.

“If you say so... no boundaries, huh? Slut,” Zack chuckled, rubbing in circles a few more times before unwrapping his arms from around me. He sat back on his knees so he could unbutton and unzip my jeans. My breath hitched in my throat as he unzipped them slowly, keeping his eyes on mine. I lifted my hips slightly as he pulled my jeans and boxers down to mid-thigh, enough to let my dick out. I was fully hard now and I moaned lowly as his hand wrapped around my length. He pumped his hand a few times before changing his position and then taking me into his mouth.

I moaned in surprise, threading my hands into Zack’s hair as he swirled his tongue around the head. He started to bob his head up and down, keeping his hand on the base of my dick and squeezing every so often. I threw my head back as I moaned over and over again. I don’t think I had ever felt this much pleasure from oral sex. Zack was squeezing and sucking at all the right places. He moaned around me as I tugged at his hair and I felt the vibration, making me moan even louder. I felt my length hit the back of his throat just as he brought a hand up to stroke at my balls lightly. My eyes practically rolled back in pleasure. I was moaning and panting like a whore but I didn’t even care.

“Z-Zack, I’m close,” I gasped, tugging his hair as I felt the burning sensation in my groin growing. “Oh, oh!”

I released into his mouth, coming harder than I had in a while. I panted as I came down from my high, eyes widening when I saw that some of the cum dribbled out the side of his mouth. I watched with my mouth hung open slightly as Zack pulled off me, swallowing. He wiped the rest of my cum off his chin and licked it from his finger, eyes on mine the whole time.

I whimpered slightly, gasping, “Holy fuck, that’s hot.”

Zack laughed at the helpless look on my face and pulled my jeans back up for me, crawling up my body to kiss me again. He rested his forehead against mine, “Would you believe me if I said that was my first time giving a blow job?”

“No way!” I exclaimed, shaking my head. “That was definitely not the first time.”

“It was. I just did everything that I know feels good on me,” he chuckled, his face a little pink in embarrassment.

“Well if that was your first time, I can’t wait to see the next time,” I said, eyes wide. Zack just laughed and kissed me. I kissed him back, running a hand down his body until it was over his crotch. He was hard now. I pulled away from the kiss and smirked at him, “Your turn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
;)

Sorry, I meant to update yesterday but I completely forgot. I was running around trying to get stuff ready for school and ended up only updating one of my stories instead of both. I'll try to update again on Saturday or Sunday.

The next chapter is interesting...

Thanks to:
JustThinking
GlamorousZombie
BeautifullyTattooed
GirlWithFlowerDress
LaRawra!
Mo_Mo92
f0reverbr0ken
Cellophane Soldier
Draven;
alleson
coolstoryBrosif
sylarisahero
SimpleAsMaya
KobraKommander
kissmeslowly.
heart-of-rock
indibear

for their comments! :)