Status: It's baaack!

Dirty Little Secret

fifteen

“You know, you really suck at these video games,” I teased Zack, eyes focused on the screen. We were hanging out at Zack’s house, lying on our stomachs on his bed and playing video games. Christmas was a few days ago, so he had gotten a bunch of new games and wanted to try them out with me.

“I just got them, what do you expect?” Zack complained, trying to shoot something and missing.

I laughed, “I have this game at home. I’ve had lots of practice.”

“Obviously,” Zack muttered. We continued the game for a few more minutes before he finally groaned and sat up, throwing the controller down on the bed. “I give up. This is boring, you keep beating me.”

“I’m the video game master,” I winked, pushing myself up into a sitting position.

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever. I’m gonna go downstairs and grab something to drink. Want anything?”

“Yeah, just bring me some sort of soda,” I said.

“Alright,” he said, leaning over to kiss me before standing up. “Be right back.”

I hopped off the bed and walked over to the TV stand, turning off the video game console before going back to the bed. I sat down and leaned back against the wall, picking up the remote. I switched the input so it was back on the regular TV channels. As I set the remote down I accidentally hit the ‘last’ button, and it switched to whatever channel Zack had been watching last.

My jaw dropped slightly when I saw what channel it had changed to – that was definitely gay porn on Zack’s TV screen. My shock changed to amusement quickly and I started giggling uncontrollably, body rolling with laughter. I heard Zack coming back down the hallway and scrambled for the remote, changing the channel quickly.

Zack looked at me in confusion as he walked in, shutting the door behind him and setting two Mountain Dew cans down. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” I said, putting a hand over my mouth to try and keep myself from laughing.

“Seriously, what’s so funny?” Zack asked, raising an eyebrow and coming toward me.

I hit the ‘last’ button on the remote again to switch back to the porn channel it had been on and burst out laughing at the mortified look on Zack’s face. Zack snatched the remote away from me and turned the TV off, mumbling something about “the other night” and “horny.”

“Knock it off,” he whined, punching me in the shoulder to make me quit laughing. His face was red with embarrassment as he sat down next to me.

“Have you ever watched gay porn before? Like before dating me?” I questioned, looking up at him for his answer.

“No, that was the first time. I watched straight porn before,” Zack mumbled, shaking his head.

“Aww, you’re curious,” I teased, letting another giggle slip.

Zack rolled his eyes, “Just because you’ve been openly gay longer doesn’t mean you’ve got more experience than me, you cocky bastard.”

“No way. I’ve been with more guys than you have, so...”

“So you’re a whore,” Zack teased, smirking.

“By more I meant two other guys, not like ten!” I whined. “I’m just saying, I’m more experienced than you are.”

“Prove it,” Zack growled lowly, and just the tone of his voice made my blood rush south. I smirked and pushed Zack onto his back, crawling over him and straddling his hips. As soon as our lips attached, his tongue was in my mouth, fighting for dominance and eventually losing to me. We made out for a while before I started to push his shirt up. He broke away from the kiss, quickly pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside before kissing me again.

Suddenly, we both heard Zack’s mom call out, “Zack, honey, where are you?”

“Shit!” Zack gasped as we broke apart, shoving me off him quickly. I whined when my head hit the wall next to his bed, sitting up halfway. Zack’s mom’s opened the door quickly – she probably heard the thump when I hit the wall – and I went pale, eyes wide.

“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed, looking surprised. Zack’s face was beet red as he scrambled off the bed to stand up.

“Mom, I’m sorry, I-I can explain...” he stammered nervously, grabbing his shirt off the floor and pulling it on. “I’m sorry.”

He kept apologizing, a terrified look on his face as he faced his mom. She sighed, “Honey, I think we need to have a talk together after Jack leaves.”

“Okay,” Zack mumbled, face still red. His mom started to walk away and then poked her head back in, smiling faintly.

“Congratulations on being a couple, by the way.”

Zack groaned and sank down onto his bed when his mom shut the door. I scooted forward timidly, sitting beside him. He put his head in his hands, muttering, “Oh my god.”

“At least we weren’t fucking or something,” I said, trying to lighten the mood a little.

“Jack, you don’t understand – my parents don’t even know that I’m bisexual. Like I told you before, no one knows except for you,” Zack said, a helpless look on his face as he looked up at me.

I smiled sympathetically, hugging him, “It’ll be fine. Your mom took it well; if she wasn’t supportive then she probably would have screamed at me to get out of the house.”

“I’m not worried about my mom. It’s my dad that I’m worried about. I don’t know how he’s going to handle it if my mom tells him. He’s got all those traditional beliefs that aren’t very accepting of anything outside the usual. I honestly don’t know what he thinks about homosexuals,” Zack said, his voice shaking slightly.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m here for you whether he accepts your sexuality or not, alright?” I promised softly.

Zack nodded, sighing and kissing me on the cheek. “You’re the best, you know that?”

“I’ve been told,” I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... how is Zack's dad going to react?

I'll update again on the weekend. School just started, and even just the first week wore me out. Updates will definitely be coming on weekends instead of during the week.

Thanks to:
heart-of-rock
KobraKommander
GlamorousZombie
alleson
SimpleAsMaya
sylarisahero
BeautifullyTattooed
Cellophane Soldier
MoMo_92
JustThinking
GirlWithFlowerDress
Draven;
kissmeslowly.
AriaAlive

for their comments! :)