Status: It's baaack!

Dirty Little Secret

twenty-one

We went another month without anyone finding out about our relationship, and I had been balancing Zack and my friends much better than before. There were no more questions as to why I had skipped out on hanging out with my friends. They knew nothing about Zack and I, and that’s how I wanted to keep it.

It was the beginning of February now, so the heat was kicked on in school, meaning that my fifth period class was cozy and warm enough to put half the class to sleep. I was pretending to listen to my teacher’s English lesson, but I was actually texting Zack instead. I was getting antsy in my seat because I had an unfortunate boner that I desperately wanted to get rid of. Zack had seen me in the bathroom before this period and fearlessly smacked me on the ass as he walked by. Somehow it resulted in a boner. Totally not fair. Fucking hormones.

From: Jack
I hate you.

From: Zack
Because?

From: Jack
I’m ridiculously horny right now.

From: Zack
Well then stop thinking dirty thoughts in class ;)

From: Jack
Shut up, it’s your fault for smacking my ass in the first place :( boners in school aren’t cool

From: Zack
Hey that rhymes.

From: Jack
.....

From: Zack
I can take care of it for you right now if you’ve got a few minutes to sneak out of class.

From: Jack
Gym bathroom. now.


I shot my hand up in the air quickly, and the teacher called on me. “Can I use the bathroom please?”

She nodded and I pushed my chair back, walking out of the room quickly and heading downstairs. The gym bathroom was rarely used, so we should be safe in there. If not... well, that would be an interesting reason for a suspension.

Zack was already waiting for me in the bathroom, and he pushed me into the back stall quickly. “You are way too excited for during school hours,” Zack murmured, unzipping my jeans and slipping his hand in. I gasped, whimpering slightly. Zack chuckled and started to pump his hand around me, twisting and squeezing in all the right places. Fuck. Hand jobs aren’t my favorite, but getting one where we might get caught? That made it so much better.

“Oh!” I gasped suddenly, feeling Zack swipe his thumb across the tip.

Zack laughed softly, whispering, “You’re gonna get us caught if you keep making noise.”

“Sorry... can’t... help it,” I panted out between breaths. I was breathing raggedly, letting out soft moans and whimpers as I tried to stay quiet.

Zack leaned close to me, his breath hot on my ear as he whispered, “You getting close? You’re such a slut, letting me do this to you during school hours.”

I moaned at the dirty talk, leaning my head against the wall. “More.”

“You want to hear more? You’re such a slut. You’d let me do anything to you, anywhere, wouldn’t you? You’d give anything to have my hand around your dick, my dick up your ass. I bet you get off just thinking about it,” Zack growled lowly. I moaned again and bucked my hips up into his hand, the white hot feeling in my groin growing.

“Close. So clo- ah!” my almost-scream of pleasure was cut off by Zack, crashing our lips together to muffle my shout. I came hard, shooting cum all over Zack’s hand and my boxers.

I pulled away from Zack breathlessly, leaning against the wall to support myself. Zack chuckled at the look of bliss on my face, using toilet paper to wipe the cum off of us. He zipped my jeans back up for me and kissed me softly.

“How the hell are you not even remotely hard after all that?” I asked in disbelief, looking down at his crotch and seeing no bulge.

“I have more self control,” Zack teased, a smirk on his face.

“Shut up.”

He laughed, “That, and you’re going to repay me at home later.”

“Says who?” I asked.

“Me.”

--------------------

“What did you get for number twenty?” I asked, tapping his pencil against my paper. Zack and I were sitting on his bed, working on our math homework together. Or mine, anyway. Oddly enough, Zack is basically a genius at math, so he had offered to help me out.

“Seventeen.”

“Yay! I did it right!” I exclaimed happily, tossing the notebook away from me. “That took forever. I hate math homework.”

“I’ve been done with it for twenty minutes,” Zack teased, and I pouted. “Aw, wipe that pout off your face. I wasn’t calling you dumb.”

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. “So, what do you want to do now that I’m finally done?”

“If I remember correctly, you still owe me from that hand job I gave you the other day…” Zack trailed off, smirking at me. I giggled and crawled over top of him, straddling his hips and leaning in to kiss him. It started off sweet but got sloppy and rushed in a matter of minutes. I could feel him starting to harden against me, when we were suddenly interrupted.

The doorbell rang and we both jumped. I pulled away and looked down at him. He grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me back down, grumbling, “Ignore it. Probably a salesperson.”

We were only making out for another ten seconds before the doorbell rang again, twice this time. Zack groaned and pushed me off of him, standing up to look out the window. “Who is it?” I questioned.

“Dunno,” he sighed in annoyance, opening the curtain and looking down at the porch. He let out a squeak of surprise. “Fuck! It’s Danny and Matt! I forgot that they said they might stop by!”

“What? What am I supposed to do? They’ll see me!” I said, eyes wide as I jumped up from the bed.

“Um, just go hide in my closet. Hopefully they won’t stay long,” Zack said, pushing me toward his closet door before leaving the room. I went into his closet – man, he really needed to clean up his clothes – and shut the door behind me.

It was quiet for a few minutes but then I heard them walking into Zack’s room and I tensed up a little.

“Why are you so jumpy? Did we interrupt something?” I heard Matt tease.

Danny laughed, “He was panting a little when he opened the door. He was probably jerking off when we got here.”

“You two are ridiculous,” Zack sighed.

“Hey, you’re the one who was walking weird. I know you had a boner,” Matt chuckled.

“Quit staring at my dick; you’ll make people think you’re gay,” Zack taunted.

“No way, dude. I like boobies way too much,” Matt scoffed.

Zack laughed, “Too much information, man.”

“Let’s play video games for a little while. We haven’t hung out in forever,” Danny suggested, and I heard him sit down on the bed. “Um, dude? Why is Jack Barakat’s homework sitting on top of your books?”

I gasped softly. Fuck. I hadn’t moved my homework off the bed.

“Oh, uh, I accidentally grabbed his notebook when we were leaving class today. We sit next to each other,” Zack lied.

“Make sense. Come on, get your ass over here and play!”

Unfortunately, it took Danny and Matt a while to leave. Zack got sucked into playing video games, unable to come up with a reasonable excuse to make them leave. I eventually ended up sitting against the wall and texting Alex while I waited for them to leave. An hour later, they told Zack they had to go, and I waited for Zack to come back and tell me it was safe to come out.

The door suddenly opened and Zack sighed. “I’m so sorry.”

I shrugged, standing up and walking out of the closet, stretching as I did so. “You know, I thought I was already out of the closet,” I mused.

Zack laughed, a little chuckle that turned into a full-out belly laugh as the humor of the situation sunk in. “You’re one of a kind, Barakat.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh. Sexy time. But also a close call...

Valentine's Day is in the next one :) That one should be up in a week maybe... or whenever I get around to writing it and finishing it. Oops. I've been busy with schoolwork and all that.

On an All Time Low related note... has anyone heard Don't Panic or gotten their CD yet? I did ;)

Thanks to:
f0reverbr0ken
sylarisahero
BeautifullyTattooed
Cellophane Soldier
beautiful-disaster66
kew_atl
coolstoryBrosif
MoMo_92
JustThinking
GirlWithFlowerDress
SimpleAsMaya
BarakittyLover
Draven;
kissmeslowly.

for their comments! :)