Let Me Make This Right

Will You Go Out With Me?

Brian's P.O.V

After the second bell rang, the teacher came in and like the other teacher, she told us to do whatever we want. I found this as a good oppurtunity to talk with Brittney about the kiss and Saturday.

"So what's doing on Saturday?" Brittney asked me. "Ok well I don't know if you want to or not but. Do...do...do you want to go out with me?" I asked nervously.

"Have you talked to my brothers?" "No," I said.

"Talk to them if they say its cool, then sure I'd love to go out with you," she said. "Ok I'll talk to them during lunch."

"Alrighty then," she said with a smile.

"So did you really mean what you said," I asked Brittney refering to computer class.
"About what?" "In computer class when we were chatting the second to last thing you said," I said.

"Oh, yea I did mean it," she said looking me right in the eye. I knew she wasn't lying.

Brittney's P.O.V.

When the bell for lunch rang I practically ran out. Hey I was hungry you can't blame me.

"Brittney wait!" I turned around to see that Brian was running towards me.

"Dam you walk fast," he said. I smiled and said, "Do you want anything from the cafeteria?"

"Sure just get me some chips and soda." "Alright meet you outside," I said to him then walking in the cafeteria.

Brian's P.O.V.

As I was walking to our spot for lunch everyone was already there minus Zacky who most likely was with Brittney buying food.

"Candice was looking for you," Jason told me.

"What did she want?" "I don't know all she said was that she needed to talk to you," Jason said.

After that I looked up to see Candice walking up to us. "Brian we need to talk," she said.

"About what?" I asked her. "I want you back." She said.

Before I can say anything Matt B. interrupted me. "Um Brian come here," he said. I got up to follow him.

"What's sup?" "Do you want to get back with her?" he asked me.

"No, hell fuckin no." "Then just follow my lead so she can leave," he said.

"Um alright," I said kind of confused. But when I saw Matt B. walking up to brittney and Zacky I knew what he meant. So I just went to go sit back down.

"Brian can we please talk?" Candice asked again. "No," I said.

"Please." "Candice I said no." After I said that Brittney and Zacky came over to the table.

"Here baby I got your favorite chips and soda for you," Brittney said while sitting down between me and Jason.

"Thanks babe," I said while kissing her cheek and putting my arm around her.

"Candice you can leave now," Matt told her. After that Candice just turned and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. Subscriptions. Messages <3