Let Me Make This Right

Asking For Permission

Brittney's P.O.V

After Candice left I asked, "Ok so what was she doing here?"

"She wanted to get back with Brian," Matt said.

"Apparently she hasn't learned that he doesn't want her," Johnny said.

"Maybe you should give her another beating," my brothers both said at the same time. In return everyone laughed. While everyone was conversating I noticed that Brian hasn't removed his arm from around my shoulders.

Hey I'm not complaining though. "So Brittney any plans for you birthday?" asked Matt.

"Actually no, I haven't planned anything or even thought about doing anything." "Good thing to because your loving brothers were going to give you a big party whether you like it or not," Jason said.

I just smiled and said, "Ok my loving brothers thank you." After some time the bell rang. When we all gathered our things we all went to our classes. Lucky for me I had health.

Brian's P.O.V

Stupid bell had to ring. Which sucked because I wanted to keep my arm around Brittney. I had to ask the twins today if it was ok I dated their sister. Good thing I sit next to them for my next class.

Lucky for us the teacher was absent and we had a substitute. Which means we get to do whatever we want. So I took this as an oppurtunity to talk with the twins.

"Brian?" Jason said while waving his hand infront of my face.

"Yea?" "Dude what's sup with you?" Matt B. asked.

"Nothing I just need to ask you guys something," I said to the twins.

"About what?" asked Matt B. "Ok well I like your sister and I want to ask you guys if its ok I take her out on saturday," I said.
"Well.." "Hmm as long as you treat her right and don't fuck with her," Matt B. said.
"Then we are cool with you dating our sister," Jason said.

"I promise you guys I'm not going to fuck with her," I said with a happy tone.

"Alright as long as you know what will happen," Jason said. "Understood," I said.

After I finished talking with the twins I just took out my notebook and started writing in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. Subscriptions. Messages. <3