Let Me Make This Right

Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Brian's P.O.V.

Things were starting to get heated once I started moving my hand higher up Brittney's thigh. Then all of a sudden she said, "Brian stop."

"Are you ok?" I asked getting off her and sitting up. She didn't say anything but just started crying.

"Brittney what's wrong?" I asked as I brought her close to me holding her as she cried.

"Did i do something wrong?" I asked. "No," she said while wiping a couple tears away.

"Do you want to talk about it?" "I want to Brian, but I can't," she said.

"Why can't you?" I asked. "Because when I feel like talking I don't know just something holds the words back and I can't," she said while crying some more. I just held her close to me.

"Do you want me to take you home babe?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Are you sure?" "Yea I'm sure," she said.

"Alright then, do you just want to watch some movies and eat some chips maybe to take your mind off whatever it is?" I asked trying to confort her.

"Yea sure." "Ok I'll be right back," I said as I quickly gave her a peck on her lips and went downstairs to get a movie and some chips.

When I got downstairs I got the phone and called the Twins.

"Hello?" "Jason its Brian," I said. "What happened?" he asked.

"Dude me and brittney are at my house right now and..." "what happened Brian?" Jason asked sounding concerned.

"Ok well me and Brittney were making out and stuff and when things were getting further she told me to stop and I stopped and then I asked her what was wrong and then she started crying." I said.

"Wait were you guys having sex?" "No we just had our shirts off and I started feeling up her thigh and that's when she said stop." I said.

"Fuck," He said.

"What?" I asked. "Brian just please try and comfort her," he said. "I am, but dude what's going on?" I asked.

"Brian when she's ready she'll tell you," Jason said.

"I know, dude I really like your sister and its hurting me to see that something is bugging her." I said.

"I know you like her and all Brian, and me and Matt trust you to be there for her."
"So its alright with you guys if I ask her to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!!" both jason and Matt B said at the same time. I just laughed and said, "alright then I'll talk to you guys later."

Momets later I went back to my room and found that Brittney was playing my guitar.
"Hey," I said.

"Hey, sorry I just had to play," she said.

"Its ok, I didn't know you played guitar." "Well maybe because you never asked if I knew how." She said.

I laughed and then sat down on my bed. Then Brittney sat next to me while stealing the bag of chips from me. "Are you ok now?" I asked.

"Yea I'm ok for now." She said. "When you want to talk you know I'm here for you." "I know thanks Brian," she said while laying her head on my shoulder.

"Brittney there's something I want to ask you." "What is it?" "Will you be my girlfriend ?" I asked her as I looked her straight in the eye.

"Of course Brian," She said while kissing me passionately on my lips.

When I pulled away she layed her head back on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arm around her, holding her as close to me as possible.

"Brian?" "Yea." "Promise me one thing," she said.

"What is it?" I asked. "Promise me you won't ever hurt me." "I promise you baby I won't ever hurt you," I said then kissing her like she did to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww I actually wanted to cry while typing this. =D.

Comments. Subscriptions. Messages. <3

Thanx to those who had comment. And subscribed.