Let Me Make This Right

Meeting Brian's Parent's

Brittney's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Brians arms. He was still sleeping and had a small smile on his face. I couldn't help but stroke his cheek. As I did this he stired a little and opened his eyes.

"Morning babe," he said.

"Morning. Wait were you already awake?" I asked him.

He laughed then said,"Yea I was awake 30 minutes before you woke up."

"Oh ok," I said then snuggled closer to Brian. I don't know but for some reason I loved being so super close to him. He then tightened his grip around me enough so I can breath.

A few minutes later there was a knock on his door. "Who is it?" Brian called out.

"Its your father!" "Come in," he said. Then Brians dad walked in his room.

"Are you decent?" "Yes dad," Brian said while laughing.

"Ok good. Now son your not going to introduce us?" "Oh right dad this is Brittney my girlfriend, Brittney this is my dad," Brian said.

"Nice to meet you," Brian Sr. said. "Same here," I said with a smile.

"So your the twins sister?" "Yes sir," I said.

He laughed to himself then said,"Ok well I just came up here to see if you were home, and breakfast is going to be done in 10 minutes so get up!" Brian Sr. said while pulling the blankets off Brian's bed leaving me and Brian squeezing each other for warmth.

"I am going to kill my dad," Brian said after his dad left.

I laughed then said,"your dad seems nice and cool."

"Yea the guys our like his other sons." "Cool." "Yea so want breakfast?" he asked.

"Sure." I said. "Alright come on," Brian said as we walked downstairs.

"So Brittney how old are you?" asked Brian Sr.

"I am 17, I will be 18 in October 31," I said.
"Wow your birthdays on Halloween?" asked McKenna, Brian's little sister. "Yup."
"Wow so you can get like double the candy," she said with a happy tone.

"So Brittney tell us about yourself," Suzy said.

"Well what do you guys want to know?" I asked.

"Are you going to marry my brother?" McKenna asked. Wow that caught me off guard.

"No McKenna we are not getting married we are just boyfriend and girlfriend," Brian said.

"Oh well I think you guys should, and have a bunch of kids," she said.

"Ok change of subject," Brian said. "Ok well what do you like to do on your spare time?" asked Suzy.

"Well I like to workout, draw, play my guitar, play baseball, and just hang out with friends." "Oh you workout?" suzy asked.

"Yes." "Omg we need to seriously workout together!" she said. "Um Suzy she does way different workouts then you," Brian said.

"Oh what workouts do you do?" "Well I do chair dance, strip tease, and you know those thypes of workouts." I said.

"Wow can you teach me!" asked McKenna. "Maybe when your older McKenna," Brian Sr. said.

"Wow and that actually works?" asked Suzy.

"Yea but you like have to also have to be on like a strict diet as well," I said to her.

"Maybe I should try it." "Maybe you should," Brian Sr. said. "Omg eww thats it Brittney lets go," Brian said while pulling out the door. "Bye!" I said to his family before we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. Subscriptions. Message. <3