Let Me Make This Right

Sunday

Brian's P.O.V

"Sorry about that," I said to Brittney.

"Its alright babe," she said with a smile.

"Yea my sister always says something totally off guard." "I can see that, but she's so cute," she said. "Yea I love her," I said.

"I wish I still had my little sister," she said. Woah Brittney and the twins had a little sister.

"You and the twins had a younger sister?" I asked. "Yea, but I don't want to talk about it," she said.

"Alright, so have you finished your english homework yet?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nope but I can get out of it and still get a good grade." "How?" "You'll see tomorrow," she said.

"Alright baby," I said before stopping infront of her house and hugging her.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe," I said.

"Alright then. Talk to you later," she said.

"I'll call you or text you once I get home." "Ok," she said. I didn't want to leave her.

"Fuck, baby I don't want to go home," I said. "Then don't go home." "What I mean is that I want to be with you," I said.
"Well then come inside with me we can have a day with just us in my room," she said. "Alright then."

Brittney's P.O.V.

Once me and Brian walked in my house hand in hand my "brothers" drowned us with questions.

"So you guys are officially together now?!" asked Jason. "Yes," Brian answered.
"Have you guys had sex?" Mattie asked. "No," I said.

"So um well me and Matt were just going to leave," Jason said while looking at Mattie.

"We were?" asked Mattie. "Yes now lets go," Jason said as he pulled Mattie by the collar and out the door.

"For some reason I know they weren't going to leave," Brian said. "Omg babe and you figured that all by yourself," I said sounding sarcastic.

"Haha very funny." I smiled innocently and sat on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! <3