Let Me Make This Right

Is It Bugging You?

Brian's P.O.V.

"So what should we do?" I asked Brittney as we were sitting around.

"I don't know, how about we go shooting?" she suggested.

"Wait you shoot?" "Yea my dad taught me how when I was 12," she said.

"Wow that's cool." I said. "Yea so you want to go?" "Yea sure lets go," I said before grabbing her hand and pulling her out to her car.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As Brian was getting his gun I was loading mine getting ready to shoot.

"Ready babe?" I asked him.

"Yea." He said. Then we started shooting and having fun and having short talk. I feel that I can trust Brian, but somethings telling me not to fully trust him yet.

I coulnt tell him about my past yet.

"Baby?" Brian said while waving a hand infront of my face. "Hu?" "I asked if you want to go get something to eat?" he said.
"Oh um sure," I said. So me and Brian went to some place to eat.

"Babe are you ok?" he asked me. "Yea I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure, was it something I did or said last night?" He looks cute when he's concerned.

"No baby I swear its nothing." I said. "Alright, you know if anything you can always tell me." "Yea I know babe thanx." I said while smiling.

Brian's P.O.V.

Man why won't she tell me about her past. Yea I am desperate to know a lot of things. But hey I just want to know, and its killing me not knowing what my girlfriend has been through!

"Brian?" she said as we were in the car. I looked over at her and said, "yea."

"I know its bugging you." "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not knowing about my past and such." I just sighed.

"Baby trust me, I would tell you but I just have to get used to this first and trust you more before I tell you." "I understand babe." I said while grabbing her hand and holding it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! Subscriptions! Messages! <3