Let Me Make This Right

Breakdown

Brittney's P.O.V.

Next day at school during lunch the guys were hovering me and Brian.

"Zacky for the last time we are not having a threesome!" Brian said after the millionth time.

"But come on Brian share!" "Gosh Zacky you really need a girlfriend." I said.

"Wow your such a genius!" "Zacky seriously like go searching for a girl." Jason said.

"I can't every girl is just to preppy and bitchy," Zacky said. "I'll help you." "Thanks Britt!," he said while squeezing me in a hug.

"Zacky can't breath!" "Hey let my girlfriend breath," Brian said.

"Anyways what are we doing for Brittney's birthday?" asked Matt.

"Remember we giving her a big party at a club." Jason said.

"Yea and a private one to," Mattie added.

"Where did you guys get money to even throw a private party?" asked Jimmy.

"Our dad," Jason said. After hearing those words I shot a look at Jason.

"Oh but I thought you guys don't talk to your parents," said Johnny.

"I'm going to class," I said before Jason can say anymore.

"But babe the bell hasn't rang," Brian said. On cue the bell rang.

"Now it did, see you guys later," I said before giving Brian a quick kiss.

My final class of the day was cool. The teacher said we can pretty much do whatever we wanted. So I just started sketching in my book, Then I received a text from Jason.

Jay: R u ok?

I sighed and replied with a yes. Three minutes later I got a new text from both Brian and Mattie.

Brian: Babe are you mad?
Mattie: Lusty!! Are you ok?

Mattie's text made me laugh. So I replied back to Brian saying no. And I texted Mattie back saying I'm not ok. A couple seconds later he replied back.

Mattie: we will talk when we get home!

After that I said ok and put my phone away. I was actually scared of what my brother was going to tell me. As the bell rang I walked to my car and waited for the others.

Matt B's P.O.V.

"So what happened?" asked Jason.

"I told her I was going to talk to her and she said ok." "Guys what's going on please fill me in!" Brian said.

"Dude we don't really want any of you guys to get involved." I said. Luckly the bell rang so I quickly left to meet up with Brittney.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I waited for a bit by my car I saw Mattie running towards me.

"Hey you ok?" he asked.

"No Mattie I'm not," I said on the verge of tears. "Alright sweetie get in the car I'm going to tell the guys we going already," he said. "Alright."

A couple minutes later Mattie came back and started my car and headed for the house. When we got home he turned the car off and gave me my keys and I left to my room.

"Brittney talk to me," Mattie said as he sat next to me on my bed.

"What do you want me to say." "Well you can first start with when you and Brian on Saturday night," Mattie said.

I really didn't want to remember but I did. Then I started crying. "Britt just talk, if you keep everything inside you'll never forget it," Mattie said.

"Matt you know why I stopped Brian, remember what happened to me!" I said before getting up and going to the bathroom and slamming the door.

Matt B's P.O.V.

After she slammed the door shut I just got up and left downstairs.

"What happened?" Jason asked me.

"Well I told her to talk and she said what do you want me to tell you and I said well start with you and Brian on Saturday night." "Then what?" "She just started crying and then she started yelling and said you know why I stopped Brian, remember what happened to me and she went to the bathroom." I said all in one breath.

"What happened to her?" asked Brian.

"well I don't know if she every said anything about that me and Jason had a tough childhood.." I said but then Brian cut me off.

"She mentioned that to me," he said.

"What did she say?" Jason asked Brian.

"All she said was that you guys had a tough childhood and I said oh so you had it good then she said if only you knew or something like that," Brian said.

"She did have it worse than me and Jason," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! <3