Let Me Make This Right

More Secrets

Brian's P.O.V

"Ugh I want to go home!" I said to no one really.

"You mean our house so you can play with our sister," the twins said.

"Yes but not in that way." "Sure," Zacky said.

"No but seriously I do want to leave," I said.

"Lets ditch!" Johnny suggested. "Yea just one problem," Jimmy said.

"What?" said Matt.

"We are all tall and can jump the fence but midget can't," Jimmy said.

"You know that's true, Johnny we have to teach you how to jump over stuff," Matt said.

"Yea you can practice on our counter," Matt B. said. Everyone was laughing while Johnny pouted like a kid but then got over it and laughed along with us.

*******

Brittney's P.O.V.

Its about 3pm and I woke up to a loud pounding on the front door. As I got up and ran to the door I tripped over my brothers stuff. I have to tell them to clean. What do you know they are here.

"Its about time you answer the door," Jason said as he walked in.

"Maybe you guys shouldn't leave your shit all over the floor and I would of answered the door faster," I said as I headed back to my room.

Brian's P.O.V.

"Wow," I said as I heard my girlfriend talk all pissed off.

"Ok that's it I'm tired of this, she needs to talk with someone or we have to take her to go see that one thing," Jason said.

"Jay you know it will make her upset," matt B said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jimmy asked.

"Nothing," Jason said. "This weekend we are going to take her to go see Ryan," Matt B. said.

"Who's Ryan?" asked Zacky. "He...uh...he's a friend," Jason said while stuttering.

"Are you sure its a friend?" asked Matt.

"Guys we can't...." Matt B. got cut off by Brittney.

"I'm going to go see Ryan I'll be back in 2 days." She said as she walked out.

I just ran after her. "Baby where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to see someone very close to my heart." "Are you cheating on me?" I asked getting angry.

"No! Brian why would you think that?" "I don't know maybe because your going to go see a guy named Ryan and odviously you and your brothers are hiding something!" I yelled.

I can see tears swelling up in her eyes.

"I'll see you in two days Brian." She said and then drove off. I just standed there shocked that I yelled at her and made tears appear on her eyes. I feel so stupid. I then walked back inside the twins house.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I don't deserve Brian I said to myself over and over again. I know its been a couple weeks or so that we ben together but I really like him. I don't know if he'll tell me its over after I tell him who Ryan really is. Only my brothers and I know who he is. Maybe after I'm 18 I can finally bring Ryan with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need a girlfriend for Zacky! If you want to be his girlfriend please message me!

Comments!! <3