Let Me Make This Right

Love Of Her Life?

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

"I love you too Brian," I said to him while hugging him.

"Lets get you back home before it starts to get darker," Brian said.

"Yea your right," I said. Then we headed for my car and drove to my house.

Once we arrived Brian held my hand as we walked inside.

"Hey sis you ok?" asked Mattie in a concerned tone.

"Yea I'm ok now," I said. Deep down though I wasn't ok.

"Oh um Brittney Ryan's assisstant called," Jane said. I replied with,"oh ok I'll have to call her back in a while please remind me."

"Ok well babe I have to get home before my parents get all worried," Brian said.

"Ok baby bye," I said and gave him a hug and kiss before he left.

"Did you tell him?" asked Jason. I shook my head no and went upstairs to get some sleep. But before I did I called Ryan's "assisstant" to be updated with him.

***3 weeks later****

"2 more weeks until your birthday!" Zacky said outloud.

"Yea I know Zacky and you still need a date for my party," I said. Zacky sighed loudly and pouted.

"Don't worry Zacky we will find you a date before the party," I said trying to cheer him up a bit.

"I hope so," he said.

"Don't feel bad Zacky I mean me, Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy don't have dates either," Jason said. Jimmy then said, "um I found a date."

"You dam liar," Brian said. I smacked his arm and said,"stop being mean."

"Sorry," Brian said. Jimmy just laughed at Brian.

"Where's Jane Mattie?" I asked my brother. He just shrugged his shoulders. I just leaned on Brian thinking about Ryan.

Moments later I shot up. "What's wrong?" asked Brian.

"Ryan's birthday is in 3 days!" I said and quickly got up and was about to walk out the door to go shopping for his gift.

"Where are you going?" asked Jason.

"To buy Ryan his birthday gift," I said before storming out the house and to the music store.

Brian's P.O.V.

Who is Ryan! I kept telling myself. I tried figuring out who he could be but nothing clicked.

"Brian don't hurt yourself," Matt said.

"What are you talking about?" I said. He shook his head and said, "Don't act dumb Brian."

"Alright fine," I said finally giving up.

"Brian eventually she'll tell you everything," Matt B. said. I just leaned on the chair and played with a straw.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I was searching for a gift for Ryan I bought a couple things for me! I couldn't find anything for Ryan. Then I remembered him showing me a pic of a black and green guitar. Maybe I'll get him the guitar. He is the love of my life after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!! <3