Let Me Make This Right

Fresh Meat

Still Brittney’s P.O.V

As I finally picked out the perfect guitar for Ryan I went to pay and then head back home. When I arrived I only saw my brother’s cars. I guess everyone else went home or something. When I entered the house no one was home. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink after I put all my bags in the living room. Before opening the fridge I found a note hanging from it.

Brittney,
We all left to get something to eat. You know how the guys can get. So we will see you later Hun.
-Jane

Yea those boys can sure eat a lot. I’m guessing they won’t be back for another 2 hours or so. To kill time I just made myself some cookies and watched A Nightmare before Christmas. This is my favorite movie of all times.

***3 Hours Later****

I had been sitting on the couch watching the same movie over and over again. Yea I know how dumb, but come on it’s like my favorite movie. It was in the middle of the movie when Zacky came flying through the door.

“Oh, hey Brittney!” Zacky said while jumping up and down on the couch.

“Hi Zacky,” I said in a worried tone. Then everyone else came into the house.

“What’s wrong with Zacky?” I asked no one in particular.

“Too much candy,” Johnny replied. I just simply said, “Oh.” I then walked over to Zacky and stole his big bag of candy.

“Hey!” he yelled. I ran around the house with Zacky following close behind. Dam he runs fast.
“Brian help me!” I yelled out to Brian.

“Zacky leave my girlfriend alone and go eat some of the leftovers,” Brian said. Zacky just said, “Fine but I’m getting my candy back.”

When Brian was about to kiss me Zacky screamed out loud. “Who’s guitar is this?” I thought to myself oh shit. So I ran out to the living room.

“It’s mine,” I said before getting all my bags and threw the candy bag back to Zacky.

“Dam this is cool,” Jason said. I just nodded and said, “It’s for Ryan.”

“Oh he is going to love this,” Mattie said. I again nodded my head and went upstairs to put my things away and then going back downstairs to get the guitar I bought for Ryan.

***Monday At School****

I was sitting during my last class of the day. I was just sketching in my book when some girl came up to me. “Hello,” she said in a lovely tone.

I smiled and said, “Hi.”

“My names Taylor,” she said before extending her hand out to me. I shook her hand and said, “My names Brittney.”

She smiled and said, “This is my first day here.”

“Oh really? No wonder I haven’t seen you,” I said before scooting over so she can sit down. “You can sit down if you want,” I said with a smile.

“Thanks,” she said. I just smiled yet again and started drawing again. “What are you drawing?” she asked.

“Oh I’m drawing a picture for my best friend its his birthday on the 27th of October,” I said.

“Wow its pretty is he your boyfriend?” she asked. I just simply said, “No he is just a very close friend to me.”

“Oh I see, well I think he will love it,” she said. “I sure hope so,” I said before closing my sketch book and putting it away. After putting it away I started talking more with Taylor so I can get to know her better. Maybe even show her around since she is after all new here. I think she’ll be perfect for Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope my story is good! Please let me know!
Comments!! <3