Let Me Make This Right

Already Making Out

Zacky’s P.O.V.

As the final bell rang I gathered my things and left to meet everyone where we usually meet at. Which is in the parking lot. When I arrived I saw Brittney talking with a very attractive girl. “Hey Britt,” I said.

“Oh hey Zacky, this is Taylor,” she said. “Taylor this is Zacky,” She said introducing us.

“Hello,” Taylor said in a shy tone. I smiled in a flirty way and said, “Hello.”

“Um Taylor is new here Zacky and as I was telling Taylor earlier I won’t be here next week since we have the whole week off and I will be going to see Ryan again for his birthday and not coming back until Halloween for my birthday. So I told her that you will show her around,” Brittney said while smiling and looking between Taylor and me.

“Oh sure no problem I would love to show you around,” I said.

“Really? Thanks,” Taylor said. I just smiled and nodded my head. As we were waiting for the others to come I thought I would take this as an opportunity to get to know Taylor. Maybe she will like to be my date to Brittney’s big party the twins are having for her for her birthday.

Brittney’s P.O.V.

Oh my god this is so perfect Zacky is actually talking with Taylor. Maybe he will have the balls to ask her out to the party. I saw they were getting comfortable with each other so I decided to go search for the other dorks.

“Guys I’m going to go look for the other guys, they are taking so long,” I said.

“Alright we will wait here,” Zacky said. Then he went back to his conversation with Taylor. I smiled to myself and went off to go look for the guys. I search the library they weren’t in there. I searched the cafeteria and they weren’t in there either. I had given up. Before I walked back outside I remembered I forgot one of my books in my locker so I went to go get it.

When I got to my locker I saw all the guys there laughing.

“What the fuck are you guys doing up here?” I asked them.

“Nothing just laughing why?” asked Jason.

“Oh well get your asses to the cars me and Zacky were waiting for 30 minutes for you guys,” I said getting mad.

“You left Zacky all by himself?” asked Matt.

I smiled and said, “No I left him and my new friend to talk so he isn’t by himself.”

“Oh a new friend is she hot?” asked Johnny.

“Well she is pretty, but keep your hands away from her,” I said.

“What baby you cheating on me with a girl?” asked Brian a little too excited.

“No dummy, I’m making it a mission to make Zacky ask her out to the party why you think I left him and her alone outside,” I said.

“Oh well is he doesn’t can I ask her?” Johnny asked.

“Oh my god dude you just think with your dick,” Mattie said. We all laughed and then after getting my book we all headed outside. When we got to our cars. We saw Zacky and Taylor making out.

“Dam goes Taylor,” I said loud for them to hear me.

“Man thanks Brittney for ruining the moment,” Zacky said.

“You’re welcome,” I said before getting in my car. “So Taylor need a ride or you going with Mr. Zacky boy?” I asked.

“Um I don’t think I will ever get home if I went with Zacky so I’ll just go with you,” she said as she got in the backseat since Brian was sitting in the front with me.

“Can I have a ride to?” asked Zacky in a very desperate tone.

“Yes get in just don’t do anything beyond kissing in my car,” I said and I can see Taylors face turning red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments <3