Let Me Make This Right

Fresh Meat Part 2

Taylor’s P.O.V.

Wow Zacky is so cute. I actually don’t regret coming here anymore. I have to thank my mom for moving me out here. It hasn’t even been a whole day and I already made new friends and possibly a new boyfriend. It wasn’t even 10 minutes later me and Zacky started making out after Brittney left to go find the rest of their little gang. Which were just boys. They all are very nice and welcoming. I just hope this little thing that me and Zacky started isn’t just about making out or playing around.

Brittney’s P.O.V

After dropping Zacky and Brian off at my house I took Taylor to the mall. Yes I love the mall.

“So Taylor how do you like Zacky,” I asked.

“He is super cute and I like him me and him clicked instantly,” she said with a big smile on her face.

“Yes I can see that,” I said.

“So you’re with his friend?” she asked referring to Brian.

“Yea we have been going out for like 1 month and something weeks already,” I said with a smile.

“That’s cool, you guys look like you have been together for more than a month and something weeks,” she said. It felt that way.

“I know I feel like me and him have been together for a long time but no,” I said. Moments later we finally arrived at the mall. We were shopping around and then I saw a tattoo and piercing parlor.

“Oh my god Taylor come on,” I said before dragging her to the parlor.

“Um I don’t think they will allow you to be tattooed yet,” she said. I smiled and said, “I’m not getting a tattoo yet silly, I’m going to get a piercing.”

“Oh silly me,” Taylor said. I just laughed and was fighting with myself where to get my new piercing.

“Maybe you should just pierce both sides of your lip at the same time,” Taylor suggested. I thought for a second and said, “Not a bad idea.”

#0 minutes later we left the parlor and I’m surprised my lip isn’t so swollen. My brothers are going to freak out, but then again it’s their job to freak out about certain things their little sister does.

“So are you thinking about getting any tattoos?” asked Taylor.

“Yea but after I turn 18,” I said.

“Cool what were you thinking of getting?” she asked. Come to think of it I haven’t even thought about what I wanted to get tattooed.

“I’m not to sure, maybe I’ll look in my sketch books and find something I really like and wont regret getting in the future,” I simply said.

“That’s cool,” Taylor said. I just nodded my head and said, “So do you want to go back to my house or do you want me to take you home?”

“Um take me home, my mom will freak out if I’m not home before 6,” she said while smiling. I just nodded and took her home.

Once I arrived back home all the lights were off. It scares me when the guys are inside with all the lights off. One because I don’t even know if they are home. Two who knows who is even there. And three it’s hard to find the light switch. When I opened the door I saw that all the guys were passed out in the living room and the only light in the house was from the TV. I laughed to myself and went upstairs.

***Next Day****

When I arrived at school I bumped into someone which caused me to fall down. “Oh I am so sorry.” Said the girl I bumped into.

“Its ok it was my fault I wasn’t watching where I was going so no worries,” I said while getting back up. “Still I am so sorry,” she said.

“Its ok,” I said while smiling. “My names Rio by the way,” she said while extending her hand.

“I’m Brittney,” I said while shaking her hand. “So what class do you have first?” Rio asked.

“I have English and you?” I asked. “I as well have English too,” she said in a happy tone.

“Cool I guess I will see you in class,” I said. “Ok see you soon,” she said.

Then I walked to my locker and saw Brian waiting there for me.

“Hey baby,” he said while pecking my lips. “Hey babe,” I said.

“So how about me and you go out on the 27th?”he asked.

“Oh baby we can’t, sorry,” I said.

“Aww why not?” he said while pouting. “Because I am going to go see Ryan and I won’t be back until Friday,” I said.

“Oh ok its cool then,” he said a bit jealous. “Let’s go to class,” I said before grabbing his hand and walking to English class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I still need girlfriends for Jimmy, Jason, and Johnny! Message if you want to be one of the girlfriends!
comments!!! <3