Let Me Make This Right

Sooner or Later

Matt's P.O.V.

La la la la I am so bored! Finally the lunch bell! I practicaly ran to the lunch line. It gets so long and well yea. As I was running I crashed with someone and we both fell to the ground.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry," I said to the girl I bumped into.

"Its ok," she said. When I saw her face I thought wow! This girl is so hot.

"I'm sorry it was my fault," I said as I helped her up.

"No its mine I was like running for the lunch line it can get pretty long," she said.

"Oh my god like I was running for the same reason," I said.

"Well in that case do you wanna run to the line together?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. So we headed for the lunch line. Not so lucky this time. The line was so dam long.

"Wow it sems longer than usual," she said.

"I know, oh by the way my names Matt," I said.

"My names Rio," she said.

"Cool name," I said to her as we just made small talk. Then I saw Brittney and Brian walking hand in hand infront of the line.

"Hey get in back of the line," I yelled out to them.

"Matt you loser," Brian said as he walked up to me and Aiden.

"Where is Brittney going?" I asked him.

"I don't know," Brian said.

"Oh well Brian this is Rio, Rio this is Brian," I said.

"Hi nice meeting you," he said to Rio.

She smiled and said, "Same here." Then out of nowhere Brittney comes over to us.

"Guys come on," she said while pulling Brian with her.

"Come on Rio," I said as I grabbed her hand and took her infront of the line.

"Baby can we do this," Brian said to Brittney.

"Gosh Brian since when do you follow the rules," she said to him.

"Never," he said. "Ok guys what do you want?" asked Brittney.

Rio, Brian, and I all gave her our orders and Brittney ordered our stuff and we went to go sit on our usual spot.

"So Matt your not going to introduce us?" Brittney asked.

"Oh right um Rio this is Brittney, Brians girlfriend and Brittney this is Rio," I said.

"Wait didn't I bump into you this morning?" asked Rio.

"Yup,"Brittney said while smiling. After some time the others came to join us.

Brittney's P.O.V.

"Hey guys this is Rio," Matt said to everyone else. They all said hi and yea.

"Hey Rio do you want to go with me to Brittney's party on Halloween?" Matt asked Rio.

"Wow um sure I would love to go," she said.

"Yes I finally have a date," Matt said excitedly.

"Man everyone has dates except for me, Jimmy and Johnny!" Jason said.

"You'll find one don't worry," Taylor said to Jason.

"Thank god we have a whole week off," Mattie said.

"Yea and I'm leaving on Monday to see Ryan again," I said.

***2 Days Later****

Everyone including Rio and Taylor were all at mines and my brothers house. I was in my room though wrapping Ryan's gift. I was just about done when Brian came in my room.

"Hey baby," Brian said while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you are doing," he said.

"Well I was just wrapping Ryan's gift," I said.

"Baby look I'm sorry but who is this Ryan guy?" he asked.

I sighed and said,"Babe please don't start."

"Well I just want to know because I'm like so confused right now," he said.

"Brian I'll tell you when I'm ready," I said.

"Fine," he said. I then put Ryan's gift next to my dresser and went to the bathroom to change. I was just thinking about when or if I'm going to tell Brian about Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i still need girlfriends for Jason and Johnny! Message me if you want to be either Jason or Johnny's girlfriends!

Comments <3