Let Me Make This Right

Fresh Meat Part 3

***Saturday****

Brittney's P.O.V.

Its around 2pm and everyone including Taylor and Rio are all at the beach. Taylor and Zacky eventually got together the day after they met. Rio and Matt are according to them "just dating" but we all know they are together.

"I'm hungry!" yelled Zacky.

"Stop complaining you ate like 30 minutes ago," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy I agree with Zacky I'm hungry to," I said.

"How can you guys be hungry when we ate not to long ago?" asked Brian.

"The burgers we ate were the size of a pebble and didn't even fill me up," I said getting frustrated.

"I'm going to go get some food," Zacky said while getting up.

"Wait I'll come with you," I said getting up as well.

"Babe can you bring me back some chips please," Taylor said to Zacky.

"Sure, does anyone want anything?" Asked Zacky.

After everyone told me and Zacky what they wanted me and Zacky went to the store to buy everything. Moments later we finally payed and where putting all the bags in the trunk of Zacky's car.

"Ok are we missing anything?" asked Zacky.

"No I think we got everything," I said.

"Alright lets go," Zacky said.

Right before me and Zacky got in the car we saw this couple arguing and the girl had 2 suitcases. Me and Zacky just looked at each other and then looked back at the fighting couple. I saw that the girl was on the verge of tears and a lot of people were looking at them. The guy was getting way to aggressive.

"Zacky I'll be back," I said and walking up to the couple.

"Wait," Zacky said and came along with me.

As we were walking up to the couple I saw the guy hit the girl right in the face dropping her to the floor. My jaw dropped and I ran and slapped the guy.

"What the fucks your problem asshole," I said to the guy.

"Get the hell away this is between me and this bitch," he said while pointing at the girl.

"Dude you don't fuckin hit a girl," Zacky said getting up in the guys face. I just helped the girl out.

The guy laughed and said,"Whatever." Then he walked away.

"Are you ok?" I asked the girl.

"Yea I'm ok," she said.

"Is there anyone we can call for you to come get you?" asked Zacky.

"I wish but I don't have anyone," the girl said sobbing.

I just held the girl as she cried. "What's your name hun?" I asked her.

"My names Aiden," she said while wipping her tears.

"I'm Brittney and this is my friend Zacky," I said.

She gave us a weak smile and said,"Thanks for helping me."

"No problem," Zacky said while picking the girls suitcases up.

"Come with us," I said to her while helping her up.

"What why?" Aiden asked.

"Because you don't have nowhere to go and we want to help you, so com with us," I said to her.

She smiled and said,"Ok I guess I will."

On the way back to the beach where everyone else was, Aiden told me and Zacky everything about herself. I can relate to everything she had went through. Abusive parents, suicide, drugs, drinking, rape...
♠ ♠ ♠
=O

Comments!!! <3