Let Me Make This Right

Ryan's Birthday

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

We finally arrived at our spot at the beach.

"What took you guys so long?" Taylor asked while taking the bag of chips from Zacky.

"We had a little problem but anyways guys this is Aiden, Aiden this is the clan," I said.

"Nice to meet you all," Aiden said while sitting down next to Jimmy.

Jimmy's P.O.V.

Wow Aiden is so hot! I'm still wondering how Zacky and Brittney met her. After she said hi to everyone she came and sat next to me. I'm not going to lie I was actually nervous. When she sat down she smiled at me and I smiled back. But then when she faced forward I noticed a big mark on her left side of her face.

"What happened to your face?" I asked my voice with concern.

"Oh um.." Aiden said while stuttering. I was hoping she would say but Brittney cut her off.

"She fell. Me and Zacky were putting the bags in the trunk and she was walking by and some stupid preppy bitches pushed her and she hit her face hard on the floor that's why me and Zacky took long," Brittney said.

"Oh you must of hit it pretty hard," Brian said to Aiden.

"Yea I did," she said.

Part of me was telling me that they were lying so I looked at Zacky to see if he gives any sign that it was a lie. But he didn't give any sign that they were lying, so I guess they are telling the truth.

Brittney's P.O.V.

Oh my god I was so nervous when Jimmy asked Aiden about the bruise on her face. Luckly I came up with a believing story. I knew Jimmy didn't believe it, but he acted like he did.

"So um Aiden where do you live?" asked Jimmy.

Before she can answer I said,"Jason and Mattie I ned to speak with you guys and Aiden come with us to."

"Um ok," Aiden said. Then the four of us went to a spot where only us four can talk.

"So what's sup sis," asked Jason.

"Ok well first Aiden Jason and Matt are my brothers just so you know," I said.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Ok now guys look Aiden doesn't have a place to stay," I said to them.

"What?" said both my brothers.

"Is it alright with you if I tell them Aiden?" I asked her.

"Yea," she said.

"Ok well guys the reason she has a bruise on her face is because her dad slapped her hard and she fell to the floor, and you know everything I went through she has been through it as well and her parents basically abandoned her today that's why me and Zacky brought her with us," I said to them.

"Wow so she went through everything you went through?" asked Jason.

"Most of it minus that one thing," I said.

"Oh," said Mattie.

"So can she stay with us since she has nowhere else to go?" I asked.

"Of course she can!" Jason said.

"Yea it will be cool to have two sisters," Mattie said.

"Really?" asked Aiden.

"Of course hun your part of our family now," I said while hugging her.

"Thank you guys so much," she said.

"No problem, oh and guys don't tell anyone else about this," I said.

"Got it sis don't worry," Mattie said.

After that we went back and joined everyone else.

"Oh Aiden we are having a big birthday party for Brittney on Halloween since its her birthday, do you want to come?" Mattie asked her.

"Oh sure I would love to come," Aiden said.

"Would you like to be my date?" Jimmy asked her.

She smiled and said, "Sure."

I smiled and knew Jimmy and Aiden are going to have a thing. I was thinking about Ryan but then got out of my thinking when Brian started kissing my neck.

"Baby stop," I said to him.

"No," he said while still kisisng my neck.

"Babe please it tickles and I really don't feel like laughing my stomache hurts," I said.

"Alright fine," He said but then started kissing my lips.

"Hey stop making out," one of my brothers said.

Brian pulled away and whispered in my ear,"I love you."

I smiled and said,"I love you too."

***October 27th****

I was packing up some clothes because I am going to stay with Ryan until Friday. I was gathering my things when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I called out.

"Hey Britt," Aiden said while closing my door after entering.

"Hey Aiden what's sup?" I asked.

"Nothing just wanted to see if you need any help," she said.

"No I'm already done thanks," I said.

"So what did you get Ryan for his birthday?" asked Aiden.

Yes Aiden knows who Ryan is. The day after we met she spilled her whole life to me, and I told her everything about me as well. Me and her are really close now. We basically went through the same thing that's why we became so close. She also now lives with me and my brothers.

"I got him a green and black guitar," I said while smiling.

"Wow cool he plays guitar?" she asked.

"Sort of, his assisstant is taking him to classes and last time I saw him he was telling me how much he wanted a new guitar, so I got it for him," I said.

"Then I'm sure he is going to love it," Aiden said.

"I hope so," I said. Then I got my things and took them downstairs by the door. My brothers then put my 2 bags and Ryans gift in my car so I wouldn't have to do it. Now I was just waiting until it turns 5pm so I can leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still need girlfriends for Jason and Johnny!! Message if you want to be one of the girlfriends!

Comments!!! <3