Let Me Make This Right

Another Argument

Brian's P.O.V.

Its now 1:38pm and I am on my way to talk with Brittney about this whole Playboy thing. Once I got at the Twins house I saw Ryan putting his bags in the trunk of Brittney's car.

"Hey Ryan," I said.

"Hey Brian," he said.

"Where's your mom?" I asked him.

"She is inside talking with Aiden in her room," he said and then closing the trunk.

"Alright come on lets go inside," I said. Once we entered the house I went straight to Brittney's room.

"Brittney," I said.

"He babe what's up?" she said.

"Um we need to talk," I said.

"In that case I'll leave you two alone," Aiden said before closing the door.

"What's wrong?" Brittney asked.

"Don't go," I said.

"Brian what are you talking about?" she said.

"Don't leave me, I don't want you to go," I said.

"Brian I'm not moving any where, I am going to be back on Wednesday," she said.

"What I mean is that if this meeting thing goes well I don't want you to leave," I said.

"Brian if I have to I will but if I don't then I won't," she said.

"So then what's going to happen with us," I said raising my voice.

"I don't know," she said.

"So your just going to leave me just like that," I said.

"Its not like that Brian," she said.

"Then what is it," I said angry.

"Don't fucken start yelling at me," she said.

"I'm not yelling," I said.

"Brian look if I go I am hurting you, and if I stay what the fuck am I suppose to do here?" she said.

"Come with me and the guys on tour," I said.

"Brian you say it like its so simple but its not, what about if I can't go or anything, and what about Ryan," she said.

I hate to say it but she's right in some way. I sighed and just looked down.

"Brian look I love you and everything but this is what I want to do and if you can't support me the way I am supporting you then we can't work," she said.

"So what your breaking up with me," I asked.

She shook her head and walked passed me and out the door.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore, I walked passed Brian and out the room. I went downstairs and told Ryan to get in the car.

"Brittney!" Brian shouted.

"What?" I said.

Brian didn't say anything he just stood there.

"I'll see you on Wednesday," I said and then walked out to my car. Once I got in the car I drove off to LA.

Aiden's P.O.V.

As I was cleaning in the hitchen I heard Brian shout Brittney's name. I am guessing they got in a fight or something. I peeked out the kitchen and heard Brittney tell Brian she will see him on Wednesday then she left.

After she left Brian sat down on the couch and his hands covered his face. So I went to cheer him up.

"Hey Brian," I said.

"Hey," he said in a low tone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I think I screwed up again," he said.

"Why what did say?" I said.

"Well she said that if I can't support her like she supports me then we can't work, and then I asked her so your breaking up with me, she just shook her head and walked out," he said.

I sighed and said,"Wow, but Brian you know she is right in some wierd way."

"Yea I know," he said.

"Just give it time I'm sure things will get settled," I said in a hoping tone.

"Yea maybe," he said.

Wow I knew this was going to hurt Brian but I didn't know it was going to hurt him this much.

***Monday****

Brittney's P.O.V.

Its finally Monday. Right now I am driving to go meet with the staff from Playboy. Ryan fell asleep in the car a few minutes ago. Moments later I arrived at the Mansion. I was so nervous. Once I parked I woke Ryan up.

"Ryan wake up," I said while shaking him slightly.

"Hmm," he said while waking up.

"Come on sweetie we are here for my meeting," I said while getting out the car. Once Ryan got out the car he grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. I rang the door bell and a girl that was almost the same height as me answered the door.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi um I'm Brittney and I'm here to meet with Sarah," I said.

"Oh yes come in," she said while letting us in. "Follow me," she said. We followed her into a I'm guessing was the dinning room.

"Sarah, this is Brittney," she said.

"Oh thank you Liza," Sarah said to the girl Liza.

"Hello Brittney its nice to meet you," Sarah said.

"Hello its nice to meet you too," I said with a smile.

"And who is this adorable child?" Sarah asked.

"Oh this is my son Ryan," I said.

"Hello there cutie," she said.

"Hello," Ryan said.

"Ok well have a seat," she said. I sat down with Ryan on my lap. Then Sarah started telling me everything I needed to know. She told me my schedule, she told me how much I will be payed and everything, then she gave me and Ryan a quick tour around the Mansion.

"This room will be for you," Sarah said while opening a door.

"Wow this is really big," I said amazed.

"Yea and I'm sure you will want to be with you son and if you open that other door there is another room in there as well for him," she said.

"Cool what do you think Ryan?" I asked Ryan.

"I think its super cool," Ryan said.

"So I see Ryan loves it, do you?" Sarah asked.

"I love it, we will be back in 2 weeks," I said with a smile.

"Lovely, now if you want to come with me you will get to meet the other girls," Sarah said.

I said ok and then I followed her. I can't wait to move in. Good thing Ryan likes it.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more chapters left! =(

Comments!!! <3