Let Me Make This Right

The Ring

***Wednesday****

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

I was 10 minutes away from home. I was scared as to how I was going to break the news to everyone. Ryan is very excited about moving. He wants to move in right away, I didn't think he was going to want this.

"Mommy I can't wait to move in the big house," Ryan said.

"Me neither hun," I said with a smile.

"But I am going to miss everyone, especially Brian," he said.

"I know sweetie I am going to miss them too," I said. Moments later I pulled up the driveway to the house.

Brian's P.O.V.

I was at the twins house just kickin back with everyone. We were just laughing and talking about random crap. We were all out in the back, I got thirsty and went back inside to get another drink. When I entered the house I heard the front door open and I looked to see who it was.

"Brian!" Ryan shouted and ran to me. I put my drink down and picked him up.

"Hey kiddo I missed you," I said.

"I missed you to," he said.

"Hey mommy aren't you guys going to kiss and make me go eww like all the time," Ryan said to Brittney. I turned to Brittney and she just went upstairs.

"What's wrong with your mom?" I asked Ryan.

"I don't know, but she looked like she wants to cry," Ryan said. I agreed with him, she did looked like she wanted to cry. I wonder why.

Brittney's P.O.V.

When I saw Brian I tried my best not to cry. When Ryan said if me and Brian were going to kiss it kind of hurt me because I knew I wouldn't be doing that anymore, I just went straight to my room after that.

As I entered my room I let a few tears escape my eyes. I didn't know what else to do. I just picked up a few boxes that were in the corner of my room and started putting things in them.

Brian's P.O.V.

After Ryan told me that Brittney looked like she was going to cry I took him outside with everyone else.

"Guess who's back," I said.

"Ryan!" everyone shouted.

"Hi everyone," Ryan said. I then put him down and he went to sit with Aiden.

"Where's your mommy," Aiden asked him.

"She went to her room," he said.

"Oh," Aiden said and then looked up at me.

"Is she ok?" Jason asked Ryan.

"Um I don't know," he said.

"What?" Matt B. said.

"She looked sad when we were coming back," Ryan said.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know," he said again.

"Brian maybe you should go talk with her," Jess said.

"I'll be back," I said before entering the house again and going upstairs to Brittney's room. When I got upstairs I noticed a couple boxes piled outside her door. Then it hit me she was moving.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I was packing more stuff I heard my door open. I looked and saw Brian standing there.

"So your moving," Brian said. I couldn't help but look away and dropped down to my knees and started crying.

I felt Brian wrap his arms around me and say,"Is that why you looked sad?"

I nodded my head yes. I couldn't find my voice to talk. Brian just held me and we didn't say anything to each other.

"Lets go out just me and you," Brian said.

I wiped the tears and said,"where?"

"I don't know just somewhere I want to be with you and only you right now," he said.

"Alright," I said and then I stood up. Brian stood up as well and hugged me.

"I love you baby," he said.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him.

***Later that Night****

I told everyone that I was moving they all were sad but happy for me at the same time. I also told them everything about the meeting. Zacky and Jason where begging me to take them, which was funny.

Right now I was fixing my makeup because Brian and me were going out. Everyone agreed to take care of Ryan while me and Brian were out. So everyone is going to be at my brothers house taking care of Ryan.

Moments later me and Brian were at some fancy restaurant.

"This place is like so fancy and nice," I said.

"I know it scares me," Brian said.

I laughed and said," yea it scares me to."

After leaving the restaurant we went to the beach. By now it was 9pm. We sat on the sand and looked out at the ocean.

"I am going to miss looking out at the ocean," I said while putting my head on Brian's shoulder.

"I'm going to miss looking at it with you," Brian said.

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"When are you leaving?" Brian asked.

"In 2 weeks," I said.

He sighed and said,"will I still be able to see you?"

"I don't know Brian," I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Baby I want to give you something," he said while pulling out a small black box. 'Oh fuck' I thought when I saw the small box.

"Here," he said handing me the box.

I opened it and inside was a ring with a silver band and a diamond in the middle with small purple and green ones around it.

"Its not an engagement ring so don't freak, its a ring to let you know and remind that I will always love you no matter how apart we are, you will always be in my heart," Brian said.

I let a few tears escape my eyes again. Brian took the ring and put it on my ring finger.

"You will always be in my heart Brian," I said.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you so much too," I said before hugging him.

We stood up and left back to his car. He then drove to his house and we went to his room.

"Where are your parents," I asked him.

"They went some where they won't be back until next week, I pretty much have the house to myself," he said.

I nodded and layed down on his bed.

"You tired," he asked me.

"No just feel like laying down," I said while pulling him down on the bed.

He laughed and said,"I want you."

I smiled and said," I want you too."

"I want you more," he said while getting on top of me.

"Then come get me," I said before Brian placed his lips on mine. That night we made love to each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one more chapter left people!!! =(

Comments!! <3