Nightmare Before Valentine's Day

Chapter Two

"Well..." i said. "We could go on a date!"

"Yea. That sounds great! Does tonight sound good?" Gerard asked.

"Sure! Why the hell not? Could i crash here for maybe another night?"

"Yea, since your ex broke up with you, you can stay here for as long as you want...but for the record, i have some friends coming over. I hope you dont mind if they come over, cause i'm pretty sure they wont mind you here."

"Yea, that's--" i heard the door bang open and some people chattering. Over it, i heard a guy say 'HONEY! I'M HOME!'

I looked over at Gerard with an expression that said 'What the hell is all that?"

He had an expression that said, 'Those are the guys.'

"Come on." Gerard said to me. I got off the bed and followed him into the living room where his friends were all making themselves comfortable. I bit my lip and hid behind Gerard.

"HI GERARD!" a short guy said as a huge smile formed on his face and he waved.

"Aight everyone!" Gerard announced as he grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. He was still holding onto my hand while he introduced me to everyone. "This is Ferya. Ferya, that's Frank-" he pointed to the short guy. "Ray-" he pointed to the guy with a big red afro. "That's Mikey, my brother." a guy with some kickass looking glasses, "and that would be Bob." he pointed to guy with a small blonde mohawk.

((okay, Im not a stupid ass mother-fucker who knows NOTHING about My chem.. I know that my chem. originally started out with MATT PELLISER(sp?) as the drummer. THEN they had bob. I just know a whole hell of a lot more about bob then I know about matt. So bear with me. If u dont like my stories than dont fucken read them. That simple. Got it?))

I waved slightly to everyone. "Hi guys." i said quietly. Gerard was still holding onto my other hand.

"HI i forgot your name!" Frank said, and he gave me a huge hug. I put my spare arm around him and smiled while Gerard laughed.

"It's Ferya." i said nodding.

No one else hugged me. They just waved, Mikey shook my hand though.

Gerard and I took a seat on the couch. (I'll put some of my sketches on what the house and the rooms look like later) All of us had a long conversation about French Fries, McDonalds, Burger King, Cartoons, X-Men and Hellboy. It lasted maybe 15 minutes. While Mikey was saying something about Hellboy, my cell phone started ringing in my pocket. Everyone's head turned towards me, since i had a Foamy ringtone that said "HEY! Follow the sound of my voice and kill whoever is holding the phone!" (i want that ringtone! I love it and i want it really bad!)

"Excuse me..." i said. I took it out of my pocket and went into Gerard's bedroom.

I looked at the caller id.
It was Shawn.
Yippity fucking doo.

I flipped it open (it's one of those flip phones).

"Hello?" i asked.

"Hello, Ferya?" he asked.

"Yea, Shaun, what do you want?"

"I-I was wondering if we could...you know, talk some things over?"

"Uhh, sure, like, where at?"

"You know that bar...that's near Arby's on...uh...like, South Pinscher Street?"(I have no fucken idea where that came from)

"Yea, i think so. Is that the one thats like, Jim's Bar and Restaraunt or something like that?" (Randomness! Yaay! I dont even know if theres a really restaurant by that name!)

"YEA! that place! Meet me there tonight...at...11:45."

"Alright I guess. AND Shawn?"

"Yea?"

"I need to drop by sometime today and get the rest of my shit."

"Uhh, okay. I wont be home today, you have your keys right?

I felt my pocket. I heard my keys jingling. "Yea. I do."

"Okay. Feel free to only take your shit."

"I will, dont worry."

"Okay. talk to you later, babe."

"Dont fucking call me that you fucking creep!" i screamed into the phone. i hung up almost immediatley after that.

I walked back towards the living room. Everything seemed quiet, almost like they were all eavesdropping or something.

I walked into the living room (theres a difference between being near it and being in it.)and they werent there. There was a piece of paper on the ground. It looked like it had been on the couch before, but had been blown off. I picked it up and read it.

Ferya,

We went to the gas station next door. Were gonna buy chips & soda pop & other stuff. Well be right back.

Gerard

I sighed and sat on the couch. I heard Metallica's Wherever I May Roam start to play on the cd player. I smiled to myself. This song sorta described me, because i remember for a week i got kicked out of my house, and had to rough it in that time.

The door opened and the gang came in, their hands were filled with bags of junk food. Frankie had alcohol in his hands though. Two 24 packs. He set them down gently on the floor.

Frankie saw me staring at him like 'what the fuck?' so he smiled and said, "I dont wanna shake it up!"

"Gerard, could you take me to get my car so i can get some of my stuff back from my ex's house?" i asked.

"Yea, sure, right now?"

"Yea."

He took me to get my car, and drove with me to go to Shawn's. Gerard said he'd just stay in the car unless i asked for help. I unlocked the door and opened it up. I got out a small bag that i could fit some clothes in. then went into the bedroom.

I didnt expect to see who i saw there. I felt something hit my over the head, and i would've yelled really loud, but Shawn was a step ahead of me. He had his hand over my mouth, and before i knew it, i was being raped by my ex.

He went out the window when he heard Gerard come in. I was fully clothed when he walked in, and was looking through the closet pretending to do things. He saw that some of my eyeliner was running down my face.

"What's wrong, Ferya?" he asked, really concerned.

"Nothing. I'm fine." i said quickly. "I just saw some old pictures of me and Shaun." I felt a pang of guilt slap me in the face. It didnt feel right lying to Gerard. In fact, it made me sick.

"Oh...so thats why you were taking so long?" he could obviously tell i was lying. Would it really take that long to look through a stack of pictures and throw them out of your sight?

"Yea." i nodded. I filled the bag full of my clothes, and looked through my dresser drawers for more things i'd want. Gerard stayed with me for the time i stayed there.

Once we got my bags in the car, i ran in to do a quick change in te answering machine. Shaun was never around to answer the phone, and i always stayed at home. I changed the answering machine to, "Hey, you have reached Shaun's house, and if you're hoping to reach Ferya, I moved out, call my cell phone if it's important, if you dont know it, contact someone i know. Thanks, bye!" it sounded okay, so i kept it. Shawn wouldn't care anyways. He'd change it if he got sick of it.

Me and Gerard headed back out. He kept giving me concerned looks, even when i was following him on the road, i could see him in the side mirror. I kept giving him weak smiles, but tried to make it look like i was trying to focus on the road. He never smiled back at me though, just gave me those eyes...eyes that said 'i know somethings wrong, why wont you tell me?'

It hurt knowing that the look was directed at me, i just tried to shrug it off though.

When we got back to his house, the guys were in there playing video games, while me and Gerard found places for some of my stuff. I had to bring my comics and my notebooks. They were what kept me sane. I had to bring my 2 HUGE cases full of the artists i listen to. And, not exactly my wardrobe, but my favorite things in it, which consisted of 12 tshirts and 8 pairs of pants.

When Gerard and I got done putting everything away, we sat next to each other on the loveseat. I kept spacing out, and staring off into the distance, past whatever game they were playing, practically past the walls...Gerard kept nudging me, and gave me concerned looks. I could tell he cared, he barely knew me but he cared about me.

When it got to be about 9 o clock, i finally chimed up.

"Hey, where's that alcohol you guys bought?" i asked. Everyone's eyes turned on me because they hadn't really heard me speak.

"Uhhh, its in the fridge." Frank said.

"Can i have some?"

"uhh, Gerard?"

"Yea, its fine." Gerard said. I got up and skipped in front of the tv so i didnt bother they guys' concentration from their video game. I got out a beer and drank all of it shortly after opening it.

"Where do you want me to put the cans?" i asked.

"Just...set them on the table, i guess." Gerard said. I nodded and set it down.

The 1st 3 beers were like that, then on the 4th, after i had started to kinda buzz, i sat down on the loveseat next to Gerard.

everyone else just sorta decided that they were gonna drink after that. And up until that moment, i dont remember what happened after that. I just remember waking up...

And i felt really hungry...but didn't want to get up. and i had a hangover. My head hurt like hell.

'Great...' was all i thought to myself before rolling over and putting my head under a pillow.