Internally Dead

Chapter 5

Anna dragged me to a park on the next block over. It wasn't very big, but you could tell it was fairly popular. There was a group of five teens standing near the swing sets. Two girls and and three guys.

"Hey guys!" Anna greeted the group. They all stopped talking and smiled at her and waved back.

A girl with a short blonde bob stood up from her seat on the swing.

"Who is this, Anna?"

Anna pulled me in front of her and showed me off like a trophy.

"This is my new friend, Sophie!" She drew out the "ie" part in my name. "She is Danny Ambrose's little sister. Dylan here has a few classes with your brother and she works at the same job too."

Dylan smiled at me. "So you are the mysterious little sister. He is always talking about you but he never mentioned where you were. Nice to finally meet you."

"Hi." I was never know as shy, but I never really had any social life back home.

Anna pointed everyone else out and named them. Kim, short tan girl who looked to be mixed. Aaron who seemed to be with Kim, was tall and skinny but definitely attractive. Liam was totally a runner. You could tell by his lean fit body.

"And that is......Hey, where did Adrian go?" Anna asked. The whole group looked around but came up with nothing. "He was just there a second ago."

I looked around myself. I surprised to find that Adrian was underneath one of the big slides. He was just sitting there.

"There he is."

I couldn't quite tell what he looked like but I could see he had blonde hair.

"Adrian Dickards! Come meet our new friend right this instant."

I could tell that Anna was the outspoken one of the group. Adrian looked up and over at Anna, almost challenging her. Anna put her hand on her hip and tapped her right foot. It definitely was a sight to see. Again Adrian challenged her by standing up and walking over to stand right in front of Anna. It was funny cause he was so much taller than Anna. But she didn't back down.

Adrian just chuckled and walked around Anna to stand in front of me. He was about the height of Danny but he was the complete opposite of him. He was blonde, blue eyed, and had fair skin.
"Hey, I'm Adrian." and he held out his hand and smirked pointedly back at Anna. I politely took his hand and shook it once.

"Sophie."

For some odd reason I was comfortable with these people. It made me happy that I just might have some friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just introduced you to the crew. This chapter was kind of crappy because I woke up early to start it but kept getting distracted hahaha but hopefully I can redeem it with the next chapter.

Read, comment, and subscribe! <3