‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Finally

Emma's POV

It was my second day back to School and I was already hating waking up in the morning. A sigh escaped my lips as I sat up in my bed. I looked around in my room. It was so weird calling it my room, when it was originally Brian's. His Dad seriously has done so much for me. If it wasn't for him, I could only imagine where I would be.

I got out of bed and walked over to the dresser. I decided to wear an ACDC shirt and some black skinny jeans. I dressed into them and headed into the bathroom. I looked at my messy hair and decided to throw it into a pony tail. Once that was finished, I brushed my teeth.

After that I went back into my room to grab my book bag. I headed downstairs and looked at the time. I was actually early, so I just sat at the Kitchen table waiting for Brian to wake up.

"Mornin' Emma." Brian SR said while walking into the Kitchen.

I gave him a small smile, "Good morning."

He poured himself a cup of coffee and took a seat across from me. "I haven't really talked to you much. How are you doing? You adjusting well?" He asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm doing great. Thanks again for taking me in."

Brian SR shook his head, "You shouldn't really be thanking me.."

"Why's that?" I asked curiously.

He sighed, "It's nothing." He changed the subject, "How are things with you and JR?"

I bit my lip and my heart beat started to quicken, "I'm not exactly sure.."

That made him smirk, "Ah, but you're in love with him, aren't ya?"

My face started to heat up and there was really no point in denying it. I've been trying to deny it since he came to Michigan, but I couldn't anymore. I nodded as a response which made Brian SR grin, "JR's a good kid and so are you. You guys are perfect for each other."

"I just don't know where our relationship stands.." I said while rubbing my face with my hand. "I mean, I'm not sure if we're together or not.."

He nodded, "I see. Well, did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" I shook my head as a response and he seemed a little shocked. "Hmm.. well maybe you should make it official."

That made my eyes widen, "Isn't that the guy's job?"

"Girls can do stuff too." Suzy said while entering the kitchen.

A chuckle escaped my lips and Brian SR nodded his head, "She's right and it seems my son is a chicken shit, so you might have to be the one that does it."

Some people would probably think it was really weird talking to Brian's Dad about this, but he's actually a really cool person to talk to.

"Why don't you go tell him now?" Suzy asked while gesturing to the door that lead into the basement. My heart was now racing and I became scared for reason.

Brian SR gave me a supportive smile, "Everything will be fine. You know he feels the same way."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Thanks for the talk." He just smiled and nodded. I got up from my chair and headed for the door. I opened it with shaky hands. I closed it behind me and started walking down the stairs.

This is Brian. He loves you. You can tell him how you feel.

I had to keep telling myself that as I got to end of the stairs. I found Brian shoving stuff into his book bag. He was dressed in dark jeans and a Guns N' Roses t shirt. His hair sticking out everywhere.

He noticed me, "Hey, I'm almost done and we can leave."

I was biting my lip and I shook my head, "I was wondering if we could talk?"

Brian nodded and put his book bag on the ground. He motioned me to come over to his bed. I sat next to him and he became worried. "Are you okay? Did you get an urge?"

"Oh, no. I'm completely fine." I reassured him.

He relaxed a bit and looked at me curiously, "Well then, what's up?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "I don't know how to really say this, but I guess here goes nothing. Brian I know I hurt you majorly-"

"Emma-"

I cut him off, "Let me finish. I hurt you really bad, Brian. I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for that. Even though you were hurting, you still came to Michigan. You still helped me. Brian you put me back together. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be in one of those teenage homes. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I'm in love with you and I don't want to be with anyone else, but you." I finished off and kept my head down, afraid what was going to happen next.

Brian placed his finger under my chin, so I was looking into his eyes. He started to smile, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. I feel the same way, Emma. I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

A grin broke out on my face and I nodded, "Yes."

He leaned down and crashed his lips against mine. My heart felt like it was going to explode from beating so fast. Finally for the first time in a long time, I felt complete. Brian was the missing piece.

"You two love birds are going to be late for School!" Brian SR's voice interrupted our kissing. I chuckled and Brian rolled his eyes.

We got up from the bed and Brian laced his fingers through mine, "Time to tell the guys."

School

We arrived to School and headed to his locker since that's where Jimmy and Zack's were too. Brian wouldn't let go of my hand and I didn't mind one bit. Jimmy and Zack weren't there yet, so Brian just tossed his stuff in his locker.

He shut it and looked into my eyes, "I love you, Emma."

"I love you too." I said with a smile planted on my face.

Brian pulled me closer and leaned down to kiss me. It ended up turning to a make-out session and a few cat calls made us separate. I turned my head to see Jimmy, Johnny, and Zack with grins on their faces.

Jimmy spoke up first, "Are you two official now?"

I nodded as Brian wrapped his arm around my waist. Zack grinned ear to ear, "No fucking way! Congratulations! Took you fucking forever!" Zack pulled me away from Brian to hug me.

Jimmy and Johnny gave Brian pats on the shoulder. The bell rang and Zack pointed at me, "I want details second hour!" I rolled my eyes, but nodded.

Brian laced his fingers through mine, "I'll walk you to class." I smiled as we walked down the hallway together. I've never felt better in my life.

Once we got to the Photography room he gave me a quick kiss good-bye, "I love you. I'll see you next hour."

"I love you too." I said while entering the class room. I sat in the only seat that was open which was right next to Matt. The teacher was writing on the board and Matt nudged me, "So you and Haner are finally official?"

That made me roll my eyes, "Why do you care?"

He sighed, "I told you Emma, I care about you."

"No you don't. Just leave me alone, Matt." I said while crossing my arms on the table.

Matt leaned forward, "All I want is a chance to be your friend again. You were right about me, I fucked up everything. I want to fix it, even if it means just being your friend."

I shook my head, "You can't handle being my friend. You'll just make me mad all the time."

"I promise, Emma. That's all I want to be is your friend." He said and I turned my head to look in his eyes to see if he was lying. He seemed pretty serious.

The teacher called class to attention, "We're going to be doing a project and you'll be in partners. The one your sitting with will be your partner. It'll be due in 2 weeks. You will be working on it outside of school." The teacher continued to explain what it was about, but I was too distracted wondering how I was going to work with Matt. The only way it was going to work is if we were friends.

I turned my head to Matt, "Fine, but you got to stop being a dick to Brian."

He nodded, "Deal."

What did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
GIF spam next chapter.. don't have time to do anything. I'll thank everyone for 300+ comments next chapter too.