‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

Accident

Emma's POV

Brian was completely wasted and I was begging him to come home, but he wouldn't listen. Matt and him were having a drinking contest to see who could out drink the other before puking. I didn't approve, but of course my opinion didn't seem to matter. They were still going strong and I was getting annoyed.

"Brian, come on!" I said getting extremely agitated, "You've had enough!" I yanked on his arm and he turned his head in my direction, "I'm f-fine.. I don't n-need you!" He slurred his words and shoved my shoulder a bit. Matt just laughed at this.

I stood to my feet, "Whatever. You're on your fucking own." I looked over at Jimmy, who was calmly sipping his beer. He seemed to be the only one who could control his drinking, "Make sure he gets home okay."

Jimmy smiled at me, "Don't worry, butter cup. He'll be fine."

Zack, who didn't have an ounce of alcohol in him just like me, stood up, "I'll walk you home." I said a quick bye to Jimmy and Johnny before leaving the spot with Zack.

Once we were on the pathway, he nudged me, "So what was up with you and Brian in the garage?"

A sigh escaped my lips, "He didn't even forgive Matt. He just did it because he knew I wanted him to. Brian still hates him, but he's 'playing nice', were his exact words."

This didn't surprise Zack, "Figured as much. Brian holds grudges for quite a while." This just made me groan even more, but Zack put a comforting hand on my shoulder, "If you think they're going to fight or something, don't worry. Jimmy won't let them and they're already wasted."

"That isn't exactly reassuring. It just pisses me off that he's only doing this to somehow out do Matt in something. He's trying to get revenge or some shit like that.." I said while running my hand through my hair.

Zack shrugged, "Well ya know Bri. Tomorrow he'll wake up with the worst hang over and you can give him hell then." I just nodded in response, knowing that was exactly what I was going to do.

He walked me back home and once I got inside I found no one awake, so I just headed to bed. I was kind of glad no one was up, because I didn't want to explain to him how much an idiot Brian is, even though I'm sure they already know.

***


"Emma, honey. Wake up." I heard a female's voice drift into my dreams. I opened my eyes to find Suzy hovering over me. A frown formed on my lips as I rubbed my eyes, "What time is it?"

She looked at my clock, "About 2am. We have to get to the Hospital." The events of last night were running through my head and I sat up, "Is it Brian? Is he okay?"

Suzy sighed, "We're not sure. Sr is down there now. He said he would call if it was serious and by the looks of it, I think it is. I just have to get McKenna and we can go."

I nodded while getting out of the bed. I grabbed one of Brian's beanies to put over my messy hair and put a hoodie on. I got downstairs to where Suzy was pointing shoes on a 2 year old McKenna. She was barely awake. Suzy carried outside and put her in her car seat in the back seat while I got in the front.

Suzy didn't waste time. She started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I was scared and I was feeling guilty. Suzy noticed this and decided to question me about it, "What happened last night?"

"Well, Brian and Matt had a drinking game to see who could go the longest without puking. I tried to get Brian to come home, but he straight refused me. Jimmy told me, he would get him home safe, but I'm guessing that's a lie." I scoffed while regretting leaving the park.

She nodded as a response, but didn't say anything else. I think she knows what's up, but doesn't want to tell me anything. That might be a good thing or a bad thing.

We arrived at the Hospital within minutes and Suzy grabbed a now sleeping McKenna out of the backseat and we rushed in. She knew exactly where to go. Once we walked into the waiting room, I found Brian Sr, Matt's Mom, Zack, Jimmy's parents, and Johnny. That pretty much gave me my answer right there.

Zack rushed over to me, "Emma!" He pulled me into a tight embrace and I returned it the best I could. He let go and looked at my face, "Did Suzy tell you anything?" I shook my head.

This made him sigh, but he took a hold of my hand, "Come on, let's go get some coffee. I'll tell you. Johnny you can come too." He motioned Johnny over and we walked out of the waiting room.

I was now even more scared to know what was going on. It obviously had to do something with Matt, Jimmy, and Brian. We sat down at a table in the Cafeteria and I looked at Zack, "Okay what the fuck is going on?"

He looked at Johnny before saying, "They got into a car accident."

"How?! They walked." I was so confused.

Johnny took a deep breath and exhaled, "After you guys left, they were still drinking and going strong. I was getting tired and wanted to leave, but then they ran out of beer. Matt said he would drive to go get some. Jimmy and I both thought that was a bad idea. Brian agreed with Matt, so they left. Jimmy went to make sure he was able to drive. I wanted to go, I didn't want them to get hurt, I just had this gut feeling. Jimmy wouldn't have it though. He told me to go home and he would call me in the morning. Zack was the one who woke me up and explained everything."

My heart sank and I could feel myself getting overwhelmed, "Are they okay? Is he okay?"

Zack put a comforting hand on my shoulder, "The other car that hit them were drunk also. They were at a light and Matt had the right away, but a car went through the light and smashed into the passenger side. The side Brian was on. Matt is okay. He's getting his stomach pumped. Jimmy will be fine, he has a couple scratches and bruises. Brian on the other hand, we don't know."

I started shaking my head, hoping to wake up from this nightmare, "Zack, he's gotta be okay." My voice started to crack and the tears started to rise in my eyes. He pulled me into his arms, "He will be. Brian is one tough son of a bitch. He'll be fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I realized I had mentioned McKenna in the first story and kind of felt weird not having her in this one, so I decided to add her. There won't be that much stuff with her, since she's only 2.

Second, so does everyone think Brian will be okay? Do you think Emma will be able to cope with all of this?

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
RazzyVengeance6661
MaryJane_2013
SevenfoldGirl_
JustThinking
Spoileddxbrat
itsjackz
FaBzShadows
SabbyHasAHeart
shortygirl
Jimmy.Sullivan
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Ilovea7x
isinhapaula
You guys are amazing, thank you! <3

Also, I think this is a new one. I updated at 6am, and now I have to go to School. c; Maybe I can get another chapter up when I get home? Maybe. (: