‹ Prequel: You're Not Alone
Status: Complete<3 Thank you to everyone who read! (:

Put Me Back Together

She's Not Insane

Emma's POV

It's been a day since Jimmy left to head back home to Huntington Beach. Right before he left, he made me promise never to cut myself again. I told him, I would try not to, and he left after that. When he was here, it made me feel like someone cared about me, now I felt alone; like always.

Jimmy's POV

Once I got back home I told Zack, Brian, and Johnny to meet me at the spot. They needed to know what was going on with Emma. As soon as I got to the branches, I heard footsteps. All three of them appeared, and Zack frowned, "What's the emergency?"

"I have to tell you guys about Emma." I said and Brian went to turn around but, I grabbed his shoulder, "You need to hear this Bri." I shoved him down, and sat down on the grass.

Johnny looked at me worriedly, "Is she okay?"

I should my head, "Afraid not. She cuts herself."

"What?!" Zack asked in astonishment.

I noticed Brian's jaw drop a little, but he closed it before anyone could notice. Johnny shook his head, "No.. Emma, wouldn't do that."

"I thought the same thing, until I saw her arms. God, she's so fucking messed up. Moving to Michigan fucked her life up. I couldn't even get a fucking smile out of her." I said frustratingly.

Zack stood to his feet, "We have to help her."

I put my hand up, "Easy. I already talked to her Uncle about the situation, and he said on Christmas Break we are welcome to stay with them to help her. If it doesn't help, he's going to send her to a Mental Hospital."

"She's not a fucking insane person!" Brian finally spoke up.

Johnny agreed, "He can't send her there!"

I nodded, "I know that's why we have to make sure she'll get back to normal."

Zack frowned, "This is like 3 weeks away, that's too long."

"It's the only time we have off from School. I made Emma promise me she wouldn't cut, but she said she'll try." I said while rubbing the back on my neck.

Johnny looked at me seriously, "Do you think she'll cut still?"

I nodded my head, "I don't doubt it. The look in her eyes was like she wasn't even there. It was almost as if she died, and her body is still alive. It was fucking horrible. I tried everything to get her to smile, but anything I told her made her think everything was her fault."

Zack was getting more upset by the second, "Do you think she would answer if I called her?"

I shrugged, "You can try."

He pulled out his phone, and Brian got up. He walked off back into the park, and I sighed. I just hope he's going to come with us when we go visit her. Brian is the main person Emma is tore up about. She thinks he hates her, but I know he still loves her. I just have to get him admit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, it was orginally longer, but I thought it was way better like this. Next chapter is 3 weeks into the future, so you get to see the guys in Michigan. Do you think Brian will go? Better yet, will they be able to help Emma? Thoughts! : )

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
JustThinking
Vampire vengeance
becca65
honey10159
kierstlovesyou
shasha24
tinkabell-1996
gothique4
MaskedAvenged0201
SabbyFreakShow
LoveisVintage
Luna4123
shortygirl
FaBzShadows
Spoileddxbrat
Jimmy.Sullivan
isinhapaula
MemoriesMakeMe
You guys are so fricken awesome! ♥

Since it's 1am right now where I am, I plan to have the next chapter up by 10am, so in about 9 hours there should be another update from me. ( :