Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

e i g h t e e n.

Mike let himself into my apartment with the key I gave him, "knock knock, here comes my cock!" He yelled from the living room.

I smirked and walked out of my bedroom in my Halloween costume, "you're a weird one, Fuentes." His jaw dropped when he saw me. "What?" I winked.

"I would be expelled from Hogwarts if we went there," he looked me up and down.

I smiled and got on my tip toes to kiss him, tugging at the hem of his Harry Potter shirt, "mmm, I missed you." I felt him through his pants, "is that a wands in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

A big grin came across his face as I said that and pulled out a wand from his back pocket, "actually, it's a wand."

"Oh my God," I started laughing and grabbed the wand from him.

Mike wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hard kiss, "lemme stick my real wand in you right quick."

His hot breath against my ear turned me on. I could never say no to him. We had a quickie, making sure not to ruin my hair or makeup. I loved the spontaneous with him, and I'm not just talking the sex.

I slipped my heals on and looked at him mas he zipped his jeans, "you're missing something" I said staring at his face.

"What?" He looked confused.

I walked over to him and pushed his bangs back, "you don't have a scar, dummy." I led him to my bathroom and made him sit on the toilet lid. I rummaged through my makeup until I found a dark red lip liner and some brown eye shadow. Mike tried not to laugh as I drew a small scar on his forehead.

-

I woke up in a puddle of drool and to a major headache. I groaned, wiping my mouth and looked over at Mike passed out next to me. I laid my head back down on a dry part of my pillow and nudged his tan, tattooed shoulder, "Mikey."

Mike gave me a hard push, "fuck off, Casey." I grabbed onto his arm to prevent flying off the bed. He shot up, "oh shit! I'm sorry, baby," he began laughing.

I groaned, "that definitely helped my hangover." He chuckled as I laid my head on his chest, "I don't understand how we have such bad hangovers. We barely drank last night."

"You're kidding right?" He ran his hair through my blonde hair.

"What? We only had like 3 shots of different stuff."

"Honey, we had more like 8."

I moved my head to look up at him, "is there anything else?"

"You threw up on my shoes, but its okay they were old anyways," he smiled.

I felt my face turn red as I hid it in the crook of his neck, "I hate getting that drunk. I'm sorry."

We laid in bed a for bit longer until deciding to rinse off and go have lunch somewhere. Mike was leaving for tour the day after tomorrow and it sucked. I will never get used to having someone I love leaving me for weeks and months at a time.

Mike kissed my head after he pulled out, "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you more," I kissed his damp chest.

"Promise you won't be stupid?"

"What are you talking about?" I knew what he was getting at.

"You know.. hanging out with someone that I don't really like," he said. I got off of him and out of my bed, making my way to the kitchen. Mike followed and grabbed my arm, "why are you mad?"

I jerked my arm from his grip, "because you don't fucking trust me."

"I trust you, I just don't trust Him."

I looked up at him and shook my head, "you're unbelievable. That's like me telling you that I don't trust you because Austin used to cheat on me when he was on tour." Mike stayed quiet and looked at the floor. "That's what I thought."

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and leaned against the counter. I didn't look at him as he went back to my bedroom. He emerged a few minutes later fully dressed and holding his backpack.

"You're being over dramatic," I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

Mike dropped his back on the floor and walked behind me, "well, I just figured since you're being a bitch that I should go ahead and leave."

I turned to face him, putting my hand in a fist, "oh, I'm being a bitch? Lets talk about how you're being an asshole."

He looked down at my hand and laughed, "what are you going to do, punch me?" He leaned down closer to my face, patting his cheek, "come on, baby, hit me right here. Fucking hit me right here."

"No, but I want to," my voice shook. I felt sick to my stomach because I didn't expect this from him.

He huffed and walked away, "I'm going back Home. See you at Christmas, maybe."

I finally ran after him when I saw him almost to the door, "Mike, wait."

"What?" He took his hand off the knob and looked at me.

I pressed my naked body against him clothed one, "I don't want you to go away with us on a bad note."

Mike wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "I'm sorry I'm such a dick."

"Stay 'til morning, please," I said.

Mike removed his arms from around me and took his backpack off, "I guess." I bit back a smile and gave him another hug. "I'm sorry for saying all that," he rubbed my back. "I know you'd fuck him up if he tried to make a move."

"You know it," I kissed him and went back to my bedroom. I back in my pajamas and got into bed as he stripped back down to his boxers.

"I don't want to leave with us upset with each other, ever," he whispered in my ear as he pulled my body close to mine. His hands held my waist tight and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't either," I said quietly. I felt comforted with him holding me. I didn't want to fight and I don't want to make him feel like I don't trust him. Most importantly, I never want to resent him like I did Austin. I just want him happy just being with me, and only me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really like this, owell. Austin is making an appearance in the next chapter.