Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t w e n t y o n e.

I spent three days in San Diego. There was a faint bit of tension between Mike and I but I tried to ignore it. Austin kept trying to talk to me but I ignored all the texts, hoping he'd get the hint. I sighed as I put my phone back in my hoodie pocket and watched Mike play his drums.

"How'd that sound?" He asked when he finished drumming over some rap song.

"'Eh," I shrugged.

He gave me a disappointed look, "just 'eh? Why?"

I sighed and stood up, walking over to him, "because I'd rather you bang me instead of drums." I wrapped my arms around his sweaty body and kissed the back of his neck.

Mike's head rolled back onto me, "goddamnit, Maci," he said under his breath.

"You like that?" I said lowly, running my hands down his sides.

He stood up quickly, pushing me off of him. His hands grabbed onto me roughly as he let out a growl, and picked me up. "I'm gonna take out so fucking much frustration on you," he said against my neck as he walked us over to the couch.

I laid down on the couch and began getting undressed as he took off his shorts. I pulled him down on me, attaching our lips as my other hand felt him. Mike broke our kiss as he let out a low moan and closed his eyes. I guided him down to my center and gasped as he entered me. He began thrusting quickly in and out of me, nipping at each other's necks.

"Turn over," he said as he pulled out of me.

I did as he said and his hands grabbed onto my hips, rubbing down to my ass. I let out a moan from being turned on by his touch. "Just put it in," I demanded, pushing my bottom back onto him.

He let out a small chuckle and entered me again, picking up a fast pace again. I let out loud moans as he slapped my ass hard multiple times. "You like that, baby?" He asked, giving another slap.

"Mhmm," I let out and gripped onto the couch cushion. My orgasm was approaching and my breathing became heavier, "fuck!" I cried out.

Mike finished a few minutes later, gripping onto my bottom and kissed the back of my neck. He pulled out and laid next to me on the couch. "I needed that," he panted and wiped himself off with a towel on the arm of the seat. My legs shook and I let my breathing remain heavy until it became regular again. Mike placed his hand on my shaky leg, "I love leaving you like that."

"I love when you do," I smiled and draped my legs across his lap.

"Do you have to leave tonight?" He asked, rubbing my calf.

"Yes, I have a meeting tomorrow."

"Why don't you just move down here?"

"Because all my work is there, you know that," I said and looked at him.

"That's true," he looked down and pursed his lips.

"Plus its not like you're home all the time anyways."

"Thanks for that," he looked back at me.

"Mike, I didn't mean it like that."

"I just wanna make it through the holidays," he muttered.

"What are you trying to say? That once Christmas is over, we're going to break up?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I sat up and started getting dressed, "I don't fucking understand you anymore." I got off the couch and walked back to the house. I ignored Vic as he said 'hello' and went to Mike's room to grab my bag. Mike came in a few minutes later.

"You're really fucking leaving right now?" He asked and blocked the door.

"Yes, now move," I demanded.

"No," he said and closed the door.

"Mike," I said angrily, "if you don't move I'll slap you so fucking hard."

"You're not fucking leaving, Maci!" He yelled and walked closer to me.

"And why not?" I stammered and threw my bag down.

"Because you can't just fucking leave when you don't get your way."

"You're fucking stupid, I don't want to be around you right now. I want to go home."

"If you leave right now then we're done," he said.

I stared at him and chewed my cheek, "are you really fucking threatening me?"

"Yes," he got even closer to me, causing me to back up.

I sat down on the bed and stared at my lap, "I think we should take a break."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because its clearly not working out. You don't trust me and I don't feel like you love me," I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I do love you, Maci... but I see where you're coming from," he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "We'll work it out. Lets just take the next few weeks to let the air clear."

"I'm sorry I totally just broke up with you before your birthday," I wiped my eyes.

"I'll be alright."

I was back in Los Angeles before I knew it. It didn't feel the same as I walked into my apartment where one of his hoodies was on the edge of the couch. I laid down and covered my face with the hoodie as I started crying all over again. I felt stupid for my actions involving Austin. If I could redo this last year and a half, I would. I wouldn't have cheated. I would have done the right thing and fessed up. Sure it may have hurt Austin and fucked him over with some things, but he would get through it. Austin always gets through all of his battles, something I've always admired about him. All I want right now is to get this separation period over, or at least remember how to be happy on my own again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have something up my sleeve.